2016 Bench Members Fantasy Baseball - League Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Invitations were sent to last year's teams a week ago. So far 7 teams have renewed. If you played last year and did not get an invite please let me know and I will send another one. The league is on Yahoo and we use the rottisserie format. In another week I will send final invites to teams that didn't sign up. If teams don't renew, their spots will be available as of Feb. 21. I hope to see everyone return.

Last edited:

AndyDrummond

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I would be in for a spot in the league if no one else is getting in.

Invitations were sent to last year's teams a week ago. So far 7 teams have renewed. If you played last year and did not get an invite please let me know and I will send another one. The league is on Yahoo and we use the rottisserie format. In another week I will send final invites to teams that didn't sign up. If teams don't renew, their spots will be available as of Feb. 21. I hope to see everyone return.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I would like to thank everyone for the interest, but the teams list has been finalized. There are no openings for this year.

Dave
Commissioner

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Hey,

I went to renew my team and it wont let me. Email invite link didnt work.

Lmk here or email me
liberatemadness@yahoo.com

Thanks

Matt,

I'm sorry. I sent you 2 invitations and the second one explained that the deadline to sign up was February 21. Normally, it has been difficult to find teams to replace teams that don't return. That is why I had set a deadline, so I could have time to find a replacement. While this year, there is much interest to get into the league, that is unusual. Im sorry, being the commissioner is a thankless job. The lineups are locked for 2016.

Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.