2016 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em now open

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Last year's teams have been invited back. If you played last year, check your email for the invite. The league has no maximum on the number of teams. Prizes are provided by me, there is no entry fee. If you didn't get an invite, you can join by going to this link:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

The league id# 410
Password bench

Everyone is invited, even if you didn't play last year. This is the game where you pick each game against the spread. Thanks.

Dave

The top three finishers get card prizes from my collection. In addition, the winner will get 500 Bench Bucks.

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations to Scobes for winning the league. I have transferred 500 Bench Bucks into your account. The top 3 finishers will also get card prizes.

1 Scobes 133

2 chiefs huskies 129

3 Chief Wahoo 128

I hope everyone returns next year and alswo that we get some new members. There is no limit on the number of teams. Thanks.

Dave
Commissioner

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations to Scobes for winning the league. I have transferred 500 Bench Bucks into your account. The top 3 finishers will also get card prizes.

1 Scobes 133

2 chiefs huskies 129

3 Chief Wahoo 128

I hope everyone returns next year and alswo that we get some new members. There is no limit on the number of teams. Thanks.

Dave
Commissioner
Hi Dave
Thanks again for another great year on the pickems. last two weeks beat me up pretty good. Hopefully I will be back next year
Congrats to Scobes
thanks again Tom