2016 Bowman Chrome Draft FT W/Refractors Listed added 12/12/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm down to these for the refractor set. Any chance you have a few of them?
Thanks, Al

16 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors - BDC 32(Jones),59(JL),67(GL),74(BB),81(CB),90(AK),92(PA),100(CR)

I'm down to these for the refractor set. Any chance you have a few of them?
Thanks, Al

16 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors - BDC 32(Jones),59(JL),67(GL),74(BB),81(CB),90(AK),92(PA),100(CR)
I have them all except 92 Alonso(went in the PC). I also have refractor from alot of other BC from 2014-2019. LMK DG

Let me do some digging later this morning to see what higher end stuff I may have to offer you. Also, just refreshed my site if you card to take a look there.
Thanks, Al

Unfortunately no. All the local shows are shut down again, so not much opportunity to pick up new stuff. I just keep digging through what I have and occasionally stumble across another for you.

Here is what I have for you.
2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #81 DJ LeMahieu LL $3
2018 Bowman Platinum #49 Mike Trout $4

Provided you can use the Trout, let me know what that may yield from the ones I need.
Thanks, Al

Unfortunately no. All the local shows are shut down again, so not much opportunity to pick up new stuff. I just keep digging through what I have and occasionally stumble across another for you.

Here is what I have for you.
2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #81 DJ LeMahieu LL $3
2018 Bowman Platinum #49 Mike Trout $4

Provided you can use the Trout, let me know what that may yield from the ones I need.
Thanks, Al
I don't need the platinum. I can do BDC32 & 100 refractors for the foil. If thats fine please post. If you run into anything else I need LMK. Do you have any 2020 Topps Chrome rookies for trade?

I don't need the platinum. I can do BDC32 & 100 refractors for the foil. If thats fine please post. If you run into anything else I need LMK. Do you have any 2020 Topps Chrome rookies for trade?
Just one - 161 Nico Hoerner, please let me know if you can use it.
Thanks, Al

Are you still looking for these players,
Acuna,
2019 opening day #51
2019 Acuna highlights #RA20
2019 topps opening day 150 years of fun #YOF24,
Judge,
2018 opening day before opening day #BODAJ
Aaron Judge 2019 diamond kings team heroes #TH3
Aaron Judge 2020 decades best #DB100,
Kershaw,
2019 diamond kings gallery of stars #GS14
2019 gypsy queen tarot of diamond #TOTD9
2020 donruss optic #135,
Freeman,
2017 Independence Day #ID21,
Are you looking for anything else.

Looking for players from my sig and HOF GU and Autos. I trade for those you listed in small trades just to help the other person.