2016 Topps Baseball For Trade / Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Could I possibly get the Wrigley Field Bryant and the A&G Bryant for two of the First Pitch #7's? Ill let you have half of them and Katester have the other two. If not, please let me know how much in BV you'd be willing to send me for two of them!

Would you trade all three of those for two of the First Pitch #7's? If not, PLMK which ones you would send me for two of them!

Robbie

I would send all three of the Bryants for 2 of the FP7's. If you want to post it up, that would be great. Appreciate you working with me to get a deal done.

And Brett appreciate you leaving a couple on the table for me to try and trade for.

How about this for the ones you need

First HR Medallion Edgar Martinez FHRM-VM

PLMK!

Robbie[/QUOTE]

So sorry, that card is Victor Martinez....must have been in a hurry when I entered the card on my tradepage

john

Robbie - I'll trade the A&G and Wrigley Bryants for the other 2 Spieths. At work now so if you'd like to post it,I'd appreciate it. PWE or bubble mailer?

Thanks,
Brett

I need first pitch #'s 2, 7 how many will your trade for the Bryant?

I have no #7 First Pitch cards left, anything else I can toss you for the Bryant?

How about this for the ones you need

First HR Medallion Edgar Martinez FHRM-VM

PLMK!

Robbie

So sorry, that card is Victor Martinez....must have been in a hurry when I entered the card on my tradepage

john[/QUOTE]

John, I can still use it, PLMK

No, that is way, way too much.

Thanks Anyways!

Robbie - I'll trade the A&G and Wrigley Bryants for the other 2 Spieths. At work now so if you'd like to post it,I'd appreciate it. PWE or bubble mailer?

Thanks,
Brett

Brett, I can post the trade if your still okay with it. Been battling the flu the last few days. PLMK!

did you get any astro parallels

PM me please

PM Coming

Robbie

I have no #7 First Pitch cards left, anything else I can toss you for the Bryant?

john

Thanks Anyways!

Brett, I can post the trade if your still okay with it. Been battling the flu the last few days. PLMK!

PM Coming

Robbie[/QUOTE]

Yeah we're still good bud. Post it up..............PWE or bubble mailer? Either way I'm good with it.

Get better and thanks,
Brett

john[/QUOTE]

Victor Martinez for the lot I need (no longer wrigley #5)...Post it up the trade

thanks, John

Last edited:
Hi Robbie
I need these 2016 topps base from your your base cards for trade
Numbers 226, 277, 281
Give me an idea what you need for them
Thanks
Tom

Last edited:
I can use the following cards from you.

Base - #327
100 Years of Wrigley 2,4,5,7,9,16,18,19,21,24,25

LMK what you are looking for in return. Thanks

john

Victor Martinez for the lot I need (no longer wrigley #5)...Post it up the trade

thanks, John[/QUOTE]

Ill post it up in a minute. Thanks!

Still have the gold cards...selling or trading? Best regards, David

David, I still have them yes. Would do either one, whichever you prefer!

Hi Robbie
I need these 2016 topps base from your your base cards for trade
Numbers 226, 277, 281
Give me an idea what you need for them
Thanks
Tom

Tom post it as free and ill get these out to you!

I can use the following cards from you.

Base - #327
100 Years of Wrigley 2,4,5,7,9,16,18,19,21,24,25

LMK what you are looking for in return. Thanks

A few of the Wrigleys are pending with another trader, but any Kris Bryant base cards for trade? Or any 2016 Topps Golds?
Robbie

thanks, John

A few of the Wrigleys are pending with another trader, but any Kris Bryant base cards for trade? Or any 2016 Topps Golds?
Robbie[/QUOTE]

Hi Robbie
Ok will post as a free trade thanks for the help
Tom

Let me know which Wrigley cards you have left for trade along with #327. I have some Kris Bryant cards I can trade. Thanks

thanks, John

Robbie[/QUOTE]
Could u listed them and dlvd total for all of them? Best regards, David