2016 Topps Heitage # 28 freese

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2card

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
need alittle input here but opened a few packs of 16 heritage and on the back of #28 freese card it sure looks like it could be a "gumstain" variation but have not seen it listed anywhere. Could it be just flawed printing on back of card? I have like 3 of them and only one has it on the back. Could topps have missed it? When I seen it I set the card aside like I do all varitions but can't find info so it's got me wondering...Anybody have any info or input on this card.. Would topps co. know? Bob (2card)

need alittle input here but opened a few packs of 16 heritage and on the back of #28 freese card it sure looks like it could be a "gumstain" variation but have not seen it listed anywhere. Could it be just flawed printing on back of card? I have like 3 of them and only one has it on the back. Could topps have missed it? When I seen it I set the card aside like I do all varitions but can't find info so it's got me wondering...Anybody have any info or input on this card.. Would topps co. know? Bob (2card)

Topps Heritage does have some cards with gum stains on the backs and if you sniff them they should smell a little bit like gum. They did that on purpose.