2016 Topps Update Gold Wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Harry -

I have just one:

2016 Topps Update Gold #US32 Juan Uribe (1921/2016) (CLE) ($1)

I'll swap it for any #ed Phillies card in a PWE deal. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Have 200 207 250.

Kirby Puckett or vintage I need is always first choice. After that - Bryant, Pujols, Ichiro, Trout, A-Rod, Jeter would work. Thanks.

Scobes, how about a 2016 Topps Update Gold #US55 Vince Velasquez(1984/2016)?

katester44, any interest in a 2014 Bowman Blue #76 Pujols #'d 458/500?

PLMK, Thanks

Scobes, how about a 2016 Topps Update Gold #US55 Vince Velasquez(1984/2016)?

katester44, any interest in a 2014 Bowman Blue #76 Pujols #'d 458/500?

PLMK, Thanks

Works for me. If you want to post, I will confirm and get it out in the mail on Monday. PWE is fine by me. Thanks.

katester, trade posted

Scobes, trade confirmed

Thanks for the easy trades, both will go out on Monday.

I have 2016 Topps Update Gold #181- Andrew Miller. I still need a bunch of base from A&G and Chrome from 2016 do you have any of those to trade?

Thanks,

Frank

Frank, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't have anything from either of those sets available. Is there anything else that you might be looking for in return? PLMK Thanks, Harry

Frank, I just picked up a lot of 2017 Topps inserts on eBay that has a Braun Salute insert #S54 included in the lot. If you can use that let me know and its yours when I receive them next week. If not, let me look for some others. Let me know.

Trade confirmed. If you want to wait to ship until I receive your card next week that's fine, totally up to you. I'll let you know when I receive your card and ship it out. Thanks for the trade. Harry

Looks like I have these from your wants:

US25, US176, US242, US267

My 2016 needs are on my trade page. PLMK if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan, I didn't come up with anything from your set wants. I'm checking to see I can find a Ripken you need but haven't found anything yet. Are you going to need any 2017 Topps inserts? Anything else that you need? Also, card #US267 I have incoming already from another trade. Thanks, Harry

Dan, I didn't come up with anything from your set wants. I'm checking to see I can find a Ripken you need but haven't found anything yet. Are you going to need any 2017 Topps inserts? Anything else that you need? Also, card #US267 I have incoming already from another trade. Thanks, Harry

Going to pick up some 2017 Topps tomorrow - I'll let you know what I can use.

Thanks,
Dan

Back