2017 Bench Fantasy Golf

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Bringing it back for another year...

Couldn't get logged into Yahoo to restart last years league, so started up a new one.

Link -- https://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf/group/1805

Group # 1805
password - thebench

Hopefully we can get a good number of people involved this year. Looking forward to another challenging year.

Thanks.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
hopefully i have more time and reliable access this year......

Welcome aboard, good to have you back.

hey Andy
count me in just send me an invite
it would not let me sign so send me an invite
thanks
Tom

Should be able to sign up through the link in the first post - if not, drop me a PM with your email address and I will get an invite sent out. Thanks.

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
andy - i'm already in , but just to let you know .....

the link in the first post wont allow people in - it results in an error message saying you are not a member of this group if you havent already joined....

to get in using that link IS possible though....use the link...then on the right side of the page with the access denied message you will see a link to fantasy golf...using that you;ll get the option to register , and THEN you get the option to create or join a group (using the group id and password)...

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
andy - i'm already in , but just to let you know .....

the link in the first post wont allow people in - it results in an error message saying you are not a member of this group if you havent already joined....

to get in using that link IS possible though....use the link...then on the right side of the page with the access denied message you will see a link to fantasy golf...using that you;ll get the option to register , and THEN you get the option to create or join a group (using the group id and password)...

Thanks for the heads up - hopefully this will allow everyone to jump in without any issues!

I'm in. Thanks for hosting the league.

Welcome back!

hey gang
I finally got in so look out the
Par Busters are on their way
good luck to all
Chief

Welcome back!

I am ready for golf season to get underway!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
First tournament kicks off tomorrow - still plenty of time to get signed up.

The more that enter, the more fun it is. Prizes awarded to overall winner and segment winners.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Week 1 is in the books - only one person has a chance to go wire to wire.

Still plenty of time to get signed up and join in. Prizes for Segment winners as well as the overall winner.

jmintz

5.00 star(s)
Hey Katester - trying to send you a PM RE: our trade but your mailbox is full. Here it is:

"99.999% sure I still have the ARod - need to check my baseball insert box to be sure. If so, I'll post it up.

I'll be sending yours bubble mailer - I don't send more than 2 cards in a PWE."

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hey Katester - trying to send you a PM RE: our trade but your mailbox is full. Here it is:

"99.999% sure I still have the ARod - need to check my baseball insert box to be sure. If so, I'll post it up.

I'll be sending yours bubble mailer - I don't send more than 2 cards in a PWE."

It is cleared out now, sorry about that. If you don't have the ARod, the Pujols works just as well. bubble mailer is fine, will send out the same way. Thanks.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Added another member this week - still time to get in. Second tourney of the year doesn't kick off until later this afternoon. Not jealous of those guys in Hawaii AT ALL!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
There will be no wire to wire champion this year! Our first change at the top takes place after only one week.

Tons of time to still get involved - send me a PM with your email address and I will get you an invite!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The first segment wraps up this week. For anyone who wants to get involved, the start of the second segment would be a perfect time.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
As we enter the final week of the Fantasy Golf season - it is a two man race for the third segment championship and the overall championship.

cmcjr99 took the first and second segment trophies and is looking to sweep the entire year. We will see how things play out in East Lake at the Tour Championship.