2018-2021 Topps Allen & Ginter Wantlist (Looking for Black Border Minis & Flags & Chrome Insert Minis)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am looking for these three sets

2020 Topps Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini Wantlist
2-7, 9-20, 22-46, 48-86, 88-97, 99-193, 195-219, 221-225, 227-273, 275-298, 300-350

I've got these from your list:
  • 30 Eloy Jimenez
  • 130 Nolan Arenado
  • 185 Austin Meadows
  • 258 Cavan Biggio
  • 282 Matt Boyd
Would you do a 2-for-2 trade for these:
  • Reach for the Sky: 4 Comcast Tech Tower
  • Where Monsters Live: 2 A Cave

Let me know!

I have a few of those chrome minis:

Booming Cities (BCC-)13(Jakarta) 10(Tokyo)
Buggin' Out (MBOC-)2 12 14
Safari Sights (SSC-)4 14

Not sure about the BVs on those, but your sportlots page has a lot of Frank Thomas I could use

I have a few of those chrome minis:

Booming Cities (BCC-)13(Jakarta) 10(Tokyo)
Buggin' Out (MBOC-)2 12 14
Safari Sights (SSC-)4 14

Not sure about the BVs on those, but your sportlots page has a lot of Frank Thomas I could use
Pm me a list of what you can use and we can work up a trade. Thanks

Hey Zach! Ready for another trade? I have Griffey Jr. game piece of a baseball and Sano gu and a few other gu cards...Let me know or you post it for us...2020 Topps update gold or twin cards for the trade. Best regards, David PS taking off for food and mailing...been in Shelter for the last 3 days....

Hey Zach! Ready for another trade? I have Griffey Jr. game piece of a baseball and Sano gu and a few other gu cards...Let me know or you post it for us...2020 Topps update gold or twin cards for the trade. Best regards, David PS taking off for food and mailing...been in Shelter for the last 3 days....
Absolutely! I will track down some more topps gold. Still waiting on four from previous trades since 12/13!!! Cannot mail them til I get them for you. But I will mail them out when they arrive!

Absolutely! I will track down some more topps gold. Still waiting on four from previous trades since 12/13!!! Cannot mail them til I get them for you. But I will mail them out when they arrive!
Mail starting to come in...so it could be soon....I'll post the trade for us and I'll delay the mailing to this coming Friday. Best regards, David

Have these two for you:
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Black Border #153 Starling Marte $2.00
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Black Border #283 Nomar Mazara $1.50