2018 Bench Members Baseball Final Results

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
The league has been established on Yahoo. New members invites have been sent to Tennelson and Titan. Please check your email and accept the invite. All members should enable the notifications so you will receive an email each time there is news posted in the league notes. Thanks to everyone.

Dave
Commissioner

SEE LAST POST FOR FINAL RESULTS

Last edited:

Tennelson55

5.00 star(s)
Thanks man. Always shoot me an invite for for fantasy sports. Keep hosting as I’ll always be active.
Gonna be a great finish for the b-ball season!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Might be interested as I retired Feb 28 of 2017! Are there instructions and do you play all 162 games? Best regards, David

easy mike

5.00 star(s)
Thanks Dave but I gave up NBA basketball because I could no longer watch 3 and 4 steps to the hoop was not traveling. Its a joke. Saw Lebron take 5 steps one night and no call !

I stick to College & High School, more fun to watch. Mike

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
The league is full at 14 teams. I do not want to expand any farhter than that because there aren't enough players in MLB that have full-time positions. Platooning have become a lot more prevalent in recent years, so you would have roster spots open on your team that could only be filled with part-time players. That will already be the case at 14 teams, but it would be a huge problem with more teams. Thanks for your interests. If openings do become available, I will post a thread in this forum.

Dave

Last edited:

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Yahoo's brilliance kicked me off the site - I had to create a new profile and now can not get back into any of the baseball leagues....

Do I need a new invite? Or just a league ID?

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
2018 Season Final Results

1st Place Chief Wahoo
2nd Place Titan777
3rd Place Anglinomics

Typical Prizes for Top Three Finishers

1st Place 2 auto and 3 memorabilia cards
2nd Place 2 Auto and 2 memorabilia cards
3rd Place 1 Auto and 2 Memorabilia cards

Prizes depend on what I have in stock. Thanks to HDJ Stuff for donating cards. His cards will be distributed as part of the 2018 Baseball and Football seasons. I will provide the rest. It is possible that 1 memorabilia card be substituted with a few other cards.

Thanks to all the participants. Best wishes.

Dave
Commissioner