2018 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Invitations have been sent to last year's players. Last year's players must renew by the invitation that was sent. New members are welcome. If you would like to be a new participant, please send me your email address and I will send you an invite.

With Pro Football Pick'em, you pick every regular season game as to which teams will beat the spread.

Example:

Dallas is a 3 point favorite over Green Bay.

If Dallas wins by 4 or more, a Dallas pick would win and a Green Bay pick would lose.
If Dallas wins by 3, there is a tie regardless of which team you picked.
If Green Bay wins or Dallas wins by less than 3, the Green Bay pick would win and a Dallas Pick would lose.

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Play for free. There is no entry fee. Prizes are primarily composed of auto and memorabilia cards. I have always provided the prizes, but I must give a shout out to hdjstuff for making a large contribution to the prize pool from his box breaks. If you want an invitation please send me your email.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Hi dave
i havent received my invitation yet
Later
Tom

Tom,

I sent an invite to your yahoo email. Thanks for playing again this year.

Dave

There are 11 members that have returned this year. If you played last year and didn't get an invite please let me know. There is no limit on the number of teams in the league. New members are welcome. Please send me your email address.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Final Rsults

The winners for 2018 Bench Members Pick'em are as follows:

1st Place mrknicks
2nd Place Scobes
3rd place DaSozFan

Prizes have been posted. Please confirm. Thanks to all the participants this year. Happy New Year.

Dave
Commishioner

Scobes

5.00 star(s)
The winners for 2018 Bench Members Pick'em are as follows:

1st Place mrknicks
2nd Place Scobes
3rd place DaSozFan

Prizes have been posted. Please confirm. Thanks to all the participants this year. Happy New Year.

Dave
Commishioner

Dave -

Thanks again for another great season!!

Scobes