2019 Bench Members Fantasy Baseball

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I am thankful to all the managers who have played in the league. Participation has been steady and teams are active the entire year. We are losing one of our valued members this year due to life changes. This is a rotisserie league. We need one new team or for a previous team to come back. If you are interested, please send me your email address and I will send an invitation. The top three finishers will get prizes. Normally that consist of dividing up a dozen game used and auto cards. Best wishes.

Dave
Comissioner

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I think I made a mistake with dropping a team. Andy, at the last minute I was thinking that you asked me to drop you from the league. Now I'm thinking that was cjay101. I'm sorry if I have made a mistake and if you want to play, I hope you will be back next year. I am so sorry.

Dave

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I think I made a mistake with dropping a team. Andy, at the last minute I was thinking that you asked me to drop you from the league. Now I'm thinking that was cjay101. I'm sorry if I have made a mistake and if you want to play, I hope you will be back next year. I am so sorry.

Dave

C'est la vie - sometimes poop just happens. Send me an invite next year and I will jump back in.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Final Results

Thanks to all who participated this year. I can't wait for next season. I will be in withdrawal for the next few weeks.

I want to give a shoutout to Chief Wahoo for winning the league again. This is his 5th tital in the 9 years he has played. Someone needs to take care of that next year. I finished second and Dan5 finished third. Prizes have been posted as free cards. Best wishes to all.

Dave
Commissioner

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I know the list is full....but how is it played? U draft players?

We use the rotisserie format. You draft real players and on days that they play you use their real stats for that day. Rotissirie is cumulatic=ve, so change is usually gradual during the season. Your playing against the whole league every day, but who wins the day doesn't matter. The winner is the one with the most points at the end of the season. If you want to more about rotisserie scoring, you could do a search on yahoo.com.