2019 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em Sign Up

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Everyone who participated last year should already have an invite. There is no automatic renewal in Pick'em, so you need to respond to the invitation. New members are welcome. This is the game where you pick every regular season game against the spread. Who ever gets the most right wins. Each week you need to fill out the tiebreaker information if you want to win a tie, in additions to making your picks.

If you want to enter as a new member, please send me your email in a private message. Or you can join directly by following this link. Under the private groups use the Group ID of 217 and the password is bench.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Still accepting Members. For those that didn't join from last year, you can get back in by following the instructions in the first post of this thread. It is easy to sign up with Yahoo directly using the password. Sending multiple invitations is fruitless, if you haven't received any of them. If you were not in last year, you can either follow the instructions or send me your email, and I will invite you. Either way will work. Thanks for your interest.

Dave
Commissioner

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Chieftazmisty, I have sent 4 invitations this year. Every year you have requested additional invitations and finally sign up after 2 or 3 invites. Please use the instructions in the first post on this thread to join if you want to. I am not going to force anyone to play. I think we have 12 players. The last 2 years we had 17. While I don't want to loose anyone, You are free to leave as you wish.

Dave
Commissioner

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Chieftazmisty, I have sent 4 invitations this year. Every year you have requested additional invitations and finally sign up after 2 or 3 invites. Please use the instructions in the first post on this thread to join if you want to. I am not going to force anyone to play. I think we have 12 players. The last 2 years we had 17. While I don't want to loose anyone, You are free to leave as you wish.

Dave
Commissioner

hi Dave
I did join up for picks but am I in for fantasy league I know I signed up let me know
thanks
Tom

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
The season starts Thursday, You can join for a week after that, but you would have to take all zeros for games played before you joined. We are up to 13 members. Thank you.

Dave

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
You can still sign up this week. But you have to take a loss for any games previously played. So until Thursday you would only loose one point. Thanks for the participation of The Bench members in all of my leagues.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for participating. It looks like a close race, but Chief Wahoo has a 2 point lead which may be hard to catch. The tiebreakers are very important.