• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

2019 Topps Fire For Trade

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
PP is power producers and c is cannons. They are from 2018. Don’t need those. Do need ft blu Syndergaard not the smoke gold

Not sure how those 2018 got into the 2019 since I haven't had my 2018 out in a while. Anyway, I am showing you want 8 cards with a BV of $38x35%=$13.30+$2(postage) for a total of $15.30. Please check me on the calculations and BV's. If paying by PayPal, my address is gmessick2@yahoo.com. I will post the trade if you confirm you are buying, or you can post, whichever you choose. Thanks, Gene

ripahl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hello

I took out the Jeter En Fuego and added some notes to make sure I am buying he right color parallels. Please review. Then post the new price as a trade considering the removal of the Jeter card. Also, I think I traded you the Ryan Hot box Ginter 2019 but if I did not and you want it... add that to your side and apply the credit.

Anyways thanks... I look for the posted tranny.

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello

I took out the Jeter En Fuego and added some notes to make sure I am buying he right color parallels. Please review. Then post the new price as a trade considering the removal of the Jeter card. Also, I think I traded you the Ryan Hot box Ginter 2019 but if I did not and you want it... add that to your side and apply the credit.

Anyways thanks... I look for the posted tranny.

Yes, you did trade me the Hot Box gold Ryan. I cannot find your notes. In box 34 you mention what cards you want but I didn't notice any changes. The Jeter En Fuego was still listed. What box (all the message boxes are numbered) did you put your notes? The Jeter En Fuego gold BV is $6 so that brings the BV you want down from $38-6=$32x.35% =$11.20+$2=$13.20. I will go ahead and post and before you confirm, make sure it is correct. If not, we can cancel and make another post. Thanks, Gene

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I want to trade for some Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle 2019 Tribute, Triple Threads, Museum, Gold Label, Topps Update or any other cards I don't have from any year.

klut18

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Can you use either of these Nolan's?

2017 Topps Archives '59 Bazooka #59B-11
2013 Select Prizms #116

I can use these Phillies from Fire:
ORANGE /299:
Jim Thome

GOLD:
De Los Santos

FLAME:
Bryce Harper
Aaron Nola

FIRED UP:
Bryce Harper

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Can you use either of these Nolan's?

2017 Topps Archives '59 Bazooka #59B-11
2013 Select Prizms #116

I can use these Phillies from Fire:
ORANGE /299:
Jim Thome

GOLD:
De Los Santos

FLAME:
Bryce Harper
Aaron Nola

FIRED UP:
Bryce Harper

I am sorry to say that I have both of those cards. A parallel or numbered is your best bet to find something I don't have. I also need base cards, parallels and numbered from the new hobby releases such as Tek, Triple Threads, Tribute, Museum & Gold Label colors. I hope we can do a trade in the near future.