2020 A&G FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 139. Do you still need any of the Longball Lores? I have some that's not on your list. LMK thanks, Roger
Hey Roger, yes the L.Lore list is current. Let me know what you have and what you'd like in return.

Hey Roger, yes the L.Lore list is current. Let me know what you have and what you'd like in return.
I also have these Longball Lore besides the Ryan: 11 28 38

Would love something from my wantlist in my signature. If you you don't have anything on it, do you have a tradelist somewhere? LMK thanks, Roger

Roger, try this link from my Sportlots inventory.....

I tried looking at your Sportlots. I didn't see any real way to filter the cards? If you have any #d Topps Gold cards or any #d cards. Doesn't really matter who or team. If you want to just post a fair trade that would be fine. LMK thanks, Roger

Still looking for these insert sets----cards needed are posted in 1st thread
A Debut to Remember
Longball Lore

Anyone have these Longball Lore's to help me finish set? Even one at a time would help.

Still looking for a handful of Longball Lore's....1st thread shows the ones I HAVE already.