2020 Base Set and Insert needs - most brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, I have 4 from your want list:
2020 Bowman Chrome #41 Blake Snell
2020 Topps Big League Orange #210 Ketel Marte
2020 Opening Day Mascot M-10 Padres
2020 Opening Day Mascot M-18 Reds

For those, I would be interested in these 2 from the Update inserts you listed FT:
#1 Prospect #P-27 Dylan Carlson
#1 Prospect P-13 Nick Allen

Do you have any interest in this Reds card: 2020 Bowman Chrome Farm to Fame #FTF-TP Tony Perez?
Definitely have interest in the Perez. I set the other 2 aside for you. What else would you need for it? I've got plenty others to trade if you didn't see anything else from the Updates listed

Thanks David, yes. I mismarked that I had it and thought I finished the set. You looking for a couple Twins for it?
One twin will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David

Definitely have interest in the Perez. I set the other 2 aside for you. What else would you need for it? I've got plenty others to trade if you didn't see anything else from the Updates listed
Great, how about the arenado photo variation?