• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

2020 Bench Members Fantasy Football League

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
What a strange year this has been. Based on a normal schedule, it's time to start thinking about NFL Football. So welcome back to Bench Members Head to Head Football. Setting the draft was difficult this year. The normal 2 Sundays before the season starts is my son's birthday. And the next Sunday is Labor Day weekend. Therefore, the draft will be on Tuesday night, 2 days before the season begins. So the draft date is 09/08/2020 at 7pm CDT.

There were 14 teams in the league last year. Those teams have been auto-renewed for 2020. If you don't want to be involved this year, please let me know. Best wishes,

Dave
Commissioner

EDIT

The season has come to a close. For some that is merciful, It was difficult for many to even field a complete team with so many Covid related benchings. And some games weren't even certain to be played during their scheduled week. Fortunately for football, there were few casualties.

Prize winners are:
anglinomics
camsue
chieftazmisty

God bless everyone and be safe. I hope to see you all next season.

Last edited:

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bob & Russell, Thanks for your interest. I have started a wait list in the first post of this thread. This league has auto renew, so last year's teams are carried forward to this year. I haven't heard from anyone that they want out. But it's still early. On average one team per year drops out. That is of a league of 14 teams. So we will have to wait and see. Best wishes.

Dave

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just a reminder that the draft is 9/8/2020 7pm CDT. I haven't heard anything about changing the opening Thursday game on 9/10/2020.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bob and Russell, I haven't forgotten you. I'm trying to see if anyone is leaving this year. I posted a message in the league notes. Not everyone has replied. But so far everyone is in. I am thinking that not everyone has seen the message yet, but I don't anticipate any changes. However, after a few weeks, if someone does not participate I could offer you to take over the team. That's the best I can do. I don't expect everyone to reply though, but I really can't pull the plug on them without certainty. Thanks. Dave

ripahl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Bob and Russell, I haven't forgotten you. I'm trying to see if anyone is leaving this year. I posted a message in the league notes. Not everyone has replied. But so far everyone is in. I am thinking that not everyone has seen the message yet, but I don't anticipate any changes. However, after a few weeks, if someone does not participate I could offer you to take over the team. That's the best I can do. I don't expect everyone to reply though, but I really can't pull the plug on them without certainty. Thanks. Dave

no worries, assuming they would have to acknowledge to participate in the draft

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The season has come to a close. For some that is merciful, It was difficult for many to even field a complete team with so many Covid related benchings. And some games weren't even certain to be played during their scheduled week. Fortunately for football, there were few casualties.

Prize winners are:
anglinomics
camsue
chieftazmisty

God bless everyone and be safe. I hope to see you all next season.

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
HI DAVE
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO PLAYED IN THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR LIKE DAVE SAID IT WAS A VERY DIFFERENT SEASON
THANKS DAVE FOR HAVING THE LEAGUE ALSO AND LETTING ME IN IT HAS BEEN FUN ALL THEYE ARS I HAVE BEEN IN
CONGRATS TO YOU CAMSUE FOR PLAYING IN THE SUPERBOWL AND CONGRATS TO YOU WINNING IT
I WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR
LATER
TOM