2020 Bench Members Fantasy Football League

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
What a strange year this has been. Based on a normal schedule, it's time to start thinking about NFL Football. So welcome back to Bench Members Head to Head Football. Setting the draft was difficult this year. The normal 2 Sundays before the season starts is my son's birthday. And the next Sunday is Labor Day weekend. Therefore, the draft will be on Tuesday night, 2 days before the season begins. So the draft date is 09/08/2020 at 7pm CDT.

There were 14 teams in the league last year. Those teams have been auto-renewed for 2020. If you don't want to be involved this year, please let me know. Best wishes,

Dave
Commissioner

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Bob & Russell, Thanks for your interest. I have started a wait list in the first post of this thread. This league has auto renew, so last year's teams are carried forward to this year. I haven't heard from anyone that they want out. But it's still early. On average one team per year drops out. That is of a league of 14 teams. So we will have to wait and see. Best wishes.

Dave

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Just a reminder that the draft is 9/8/2020 7pm CDT. I haven't heard anything about changing the opening Thursday game on 9/10/2020.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Bob and Russell, I haven't forgotten you. I'm trying to see if anyone is leaving this year. I posted a message in the league notes. Not everyone has replied. But so far everyone is in. I am thinking that not everyone has seen the message yet, but I don't anticipate any changes. However, after a few weeks, if someone does not participate I could offer you to take over the team. That's the best I can do. I don't expect everyone to reply though, but I really can't pull the plug on them without certainty. Thanks. Dave

ripahl

4.90 star(s)
Bob and Russell, I haven't forgotten you. I'm trying to see if anyone is leaving this year. I posted a message in the league notes. Not everyone has replied. But so far everyone is in. I am thinking that not everyone has seen the message yet, but I don't anticipate any changes. However, after a few weeks, if someone does not participate I could offer you to take over the team. That's the best I can do. I don't expect everyone to reply though, but I really can't pull the plug on them without certainty. Thanks. Dave

no worries, assuming they would have to acknowledge to participate in the draft