• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

2020 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em - Year end wrap up

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Everyone who participated last year should already have an invite. There is no automatic renewal in Pick'em, so you need to respond to the invitation. New members are welcome. This is the game where you pick every regular season game against the spread. Who ever gets the most right wins. Each week you need to fill out the tiebreaker information if you want to win a tie, in additions to making your picks.

If you want to enter as a new member, please send me your email in a private message. Or under the private groups use the Group ID of 796 and the password is bench.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

EDIT: Final three for 2020

anglinomics
Scobes
Quota

Last edited:

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The season starts in 13 days. I think you can sign up all the way to kickoff. But you will need time to make your picks. Thanks. Dave

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The odds have been posted for Monday and Tuesday. Odds can change up until Thursday. But there are usually updated early on Thursday. Picks need to be in 5 minutes prior to game time. That is for each game. For example you don't have to pick Monday's game until Monday, 5 minutes before game time. Entering the tie breakers each week is important. Usually at year end there are teams bunched together, so enter the tie braker if you want to have a chance to win a tie. Good luck to everyone. Dave

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Thanks to the participants this year. The final 3 win prizes. They are:

anglinomics
Scobes
Quota

Scobes almost won making up 4 games in the final week. It came down to the last Sunday night game. So it was an interesting season. The Bench in 2012 and Bench Members since then are the leagues names. If you won in the past please let me know as I have something planned for past winners. You can verify your finishes in your Yahoo Fantasy Profile. Have a good winter. I hope to see everyone back next season.

Dave
Commissioner

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have been able to piece together most of our history; Here are the winners for Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em.

2013 Tundra Freezers
2014 Mr. Knicks
2016 Scobes
2017 Mr. Knicks
2018 Mr. Knicks
2019 Chief Wahoo
2020 anglinomics

Last edited:

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Thanks to the participants this year. The final 3 win prizes. They are:

anglinomics
Scobes
Quota

Scobes almost won making up 4 games in the final week. It came down to the last Sunday night game. So it was an interesting season. The Bench in 2012 and Bench Members since then are the leagues names. If you won in the past please let me know as I have something planned for past winners. You can verify your finishes in your Yahoo Fantasy Profile. Have a good winter. I hope to see everyone back next season.

Dave
Commissioner

Hi Dave -

Thanks again! If I didn't have a horrible week when I only got 2 right, I might have won! But I never pick against my Eagles, even when they stink.

Here are my finishes:

2013 - 2nd
2014 - 2nd
2015 - 11th
2016 - 1st
2017 - 8th
2018 - 2nd
2019 - 4th
2020 - 2nd

In 8 years, one title and four runner-ups, not too bad! 2015 was a rebuilding year for me, ha!

Thank you again for the league and the contest! I enjoy it every year!

Scobes

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Dave -

Thanks again! If I didn't have a horrible week when I only got 2 right, I might have won! But I never pick against my Eagles, even when they stink.

Here are my finishes:

2013 - 2nd
2014 - 2nd
2015 - 11th
2016 - 1st
2017 - 8th
2018 - 2nd
2019 - 4th
2020 - 2nd

In 8 years, one title and four runner-ups, not too bad! 2015 was a rebuilding year for me, ha!

Thank you again for the league and the contest! I enjoy it every year!

Scobes
Your pretty much the preseason favorite. Thanks for looking those up. Dave