2020 Bowman Best one Hobby box (2 minis) break! Only the hits! Most of the inserts will available to trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Pack 1: Purple refractor of Jo Adell Angels 051/250, Franchise 2020 Robert Puason A's and Kris Bryant Cubs refractor (non-serial). Pack 2: Franchise Favorites Aristides Aquino Reds RC and Refractor of J.D Martinez Red Soxs.

Pack 3: Power Producers Bryce Haper Phillies gold refractor 22/50, Auto of Max Muncy Dodgers and refractor of Kyle Lewis Mariners. Pack 4: Franchise 2020 Jasson Dominguez Yankees and refractor of Heston Kjerstad Orioles.

Thats your best card, people are going to want that one. Look what is Draft refrcators are selling for on ebay.

refractor of Heston Kjerstad Orioles

Pack 5: Franchise Favorites Mike Trout Angels NFT (saved for trade with LEONOFNJ) and Nick Yorke Red Soxs. Pack 6: Power Producers Juan Soto Nationals, Josh Staumont auto Royals and refractor of Starling Marte Marlins.

Mini box 2: Pack 1: Franchise 2020 Royce Lewis Twins and refractor Bobby Witt Jr. Royals. Pack 2: Franchise Favorite Justin Foscue Rangers and refractor of Julio Rodriguez Mariners.

Pack 3: Franchise Favorites (looks like atomic refractor) Patrick Bailey Giants, Bryce Jarvis Diamondbacks auto and refractor of Justin Verlander Astros. Pack 4: Dustin May Dodgers American Flag RC, Atomic Refractor Dylan Cease White Sox RC card 52 and refractor Matt Chapman A's

Pack 5: Power Producers Ronald Acuna Jr. Braves, Franchise Favorites Luis Roberts White Sox RC and refractor of Francisco Lindor Indians. Pack 6: Heston Kjerstad Orioles auto blue refractor 071/150, Power producers Mike Trout Angels NFT (LEONOFNJ) and refractor of Trey Manchini Orioles.

If there's anything on my page of interest, I could use the Acuna and the Bryant. Especially the Bryant. Thanks! And really nice hits on the pair of Kjerstad!

I am interested in Power Producers Juan Soto

I have 2 more gold cards from update that i got today # 45 and 174 do you need them?

Heston Blue Auto!? Wow, congrats on the huge hit, David! And some really nice refractors, too — great box!

If there's anything on my page of interest, I could use the Acuna and the Bryant. Especially the Bryant. Thanks! And really nice hits on the pair of Kjerstad!
Thanks! I could use the 2020 topps update gold of David Price for the trade from your trade list. If its okay with u .....let me know and I'll post it for the Acuna and Bryant. Happy Holidays, David

Interested in the Heston blue auto. Let me know if you know what you are looking for on it.
Sorry...that one is going on ebay ....hobby store putting it on for me...Two similar ones on ebay so far...one is 199.00 or best offer and another is over $240.00 or best offer..Mine will be the lowest with a bin on it......should be on line anywhere after 12:00 to 5:00 pm..... Happy Holidays, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps