• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

2020 Bowman Draft Sapphire 2 Box Serial # GB 11 Spots left

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
(2 Boxes) 2020 Bowman Sapphire Draft Edition.
Configuration: 32 cards per pack.

No Autos are in this product. Just the parallels and the base cards finished in the sapphire finish.

Product Highlights:
SAPPHIRE PARALLELS:
- Yellow #/99
- Green #/50
- Orange #/25
- Aqua #/20
- Gold #/15
- Purple #/10
- Red #/5
- Padparadscha 1/1

This will be a serial number/card number format draw.
20 total spots (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), $29 a spot and $27 per each additional spot.

Box 1:
1)
2) mcgwirenut
3) LarryG
4) zlw1
5) David K.
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Box 2
1) mcgwirenut
2)
3)
4)
5) David K.
6) mcgwirenut
7)
8)
9) LarryG
10) zlw1

Product is paid & due in 1/22/2021

This is a serial number/card number group break. 20 spots, 10 per box. (If card does not have a serial number, it will go by the card number) All 64 cards will be mailed. ie (serial number 23/99 goes to the 3 spot, serial number 5/10 goes to the 5 spot, and card number 64 goes to the 4 spot. If a card ends with a letter, 22C, C is 3 and goes to the 3 spot, or Z is 26 and goes to the 6 spot)

Pick the box, and pick your initial number. Once the break is full, I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. Please don't pay until the spots are full here. Once everyone has paid, I will then go live via Youtube with the randomization of your spots for each box. Both the number/user and the serial list will be in separate random.org lists, that will be randomized 5 times each. These two lists will be placed side by side to determine which bench member gets which division.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Last edited: