• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

2020 Bowman Draft traders - Bowman Chrome wants w/traders updated 1/19/21

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have a Glimpses of Greatness of Nick Gonzales Pirates.....I would use in trade theses BD 2, 4, 5 and 6. Let me know. Best regards, David

hociman

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have a Glimpses of Greatness of Nick Gonzales Pirates.....I would use in trade theses BD 2, 4, 5 and 6. Let me know. Best regards, David
David
Do you have a want/trade list for these 2020 sets, I will gladly do this trade above but I would prefer if possible to do up a larger trade. I have a lot of needs and would like to make that happen. LMK thx Jim
Bowman Draft, Bowman Draft Chrome, inserts
A&G Chrome
Topps Chrome inserts
Topps Chrome
Topps Update inserts

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
David
Do you have a want/trade list for these 2020 sets, I will gladly do this trade above but I would prefer if possible to do up a larger trade. I have a lot of needs and would like to make that happen. LMK thx Jim
Bowman Draft, Bowman Draft Chrome, inserts
A&G Chrome
Topps Chrome inserts
Topps Chrome
Topps Update inserts
Sorry....I'm also collecting this set and only have one box.....so again no on the longer trade. Small trade only. Best regards, David PS no reply....I'll be moving on then!

Last edited: