2020 Elite Series Rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sdot

Bench Warmer
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this set…

I really like the look the Donruss Optic Elite Series Rookies, however there seems to be about 3 different base variations… for example the Joe burrow card has a version with… black corners, orange corners, and gold corners. I’m trying to figure out rarity and the associated market value of each.

On the black and orange versions the card has the “optic” logo and on the gold cornered version the card has the “donruss” logo.

On the various card value apps/ sites like Cardbase, sportscardpro, sports card investor etc… nobody seems to provide market data on these 3 different variations.

Last point - I recognize that on some of these sites they do have a “gold” variation but I’m fairly certain that would mean that the whole border is gold not just the corners and I believe they are extremely rare something like /25.

Can anyone help me? Or tell me where you can get information on print runs and the different variations in a given set? I’ve spent far too much time trying to research this. Please help!

There's only 1 base version of the Optic. All other parallel versions are serial #ed.

The other versions you are seeing are for Donruss. Which is a completely different product than the Optic.

It's like Bowman and Bowman Chrome in baseball. Donruss is paper and Optic is Chrome.