2020 Leaf Flash Baseball doing it live 8:30 PDT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
If anyone is interested in watching a quick live youtube video of my breaking a box of 2020 Leaf Flash, I'll being doing it live at 2030 (8:30PM PDT.)

Setting it up now and will post the link shortly.

There will also be a preview of the last item, that I am going to add to the 2021 Diamond King Hobby/FotL 2021 Heritage break.

I have broken two boxes of Flash all ready and they are floating around the showcase. Easiest way to check the cards is to search with Flash and gwynnfan.

Thanks Bob

Look closely behind the Flash box for the hint.

Hi
Here's the information on the six cards. Always hoping that the prospects will pan out.
Robert Hassell Basic Auto RH1 Draft: Drafted by the San Diego Padres in the 1st round (8th) of the 2020 MLB June Amateur
Orelvis Martinez Flashback BA-OB1 Green 10/20 Blue Jays Int'l Free Agent
Nick Loftin Base Auto BA-NL1 Draft: Drafted by the Kansas City Royals in the 1st round (32nd) of the 2020 MLB June Amateur
Jordan Westburg Base Auto Blue 1/50 Draft: Drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the 1st round (30th) of the 2020 MLB June Amateur
Massyn Winn Base Auto Green 22/25 Draft: Drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 2nd round of the 2020 MLB June Amateur Draft from Kingwood HS (Kingwood, TX).
Zach DeLoach Base Auto Green 17/25 Draft: Drafted by the Seattle Mariners in the 2nd round of the 2020 MLB June Amateur Draft from Texas A&M University (College Station, TX).