2020 Topps Chrome For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking at the Freshmen Flash, is that still avail, I will send you a list of base and hopefully you can augment the rest of the BV with common base?

Both Freshman Flash cards are available but I cannot use any common base unless it is of my PC players, or maybe a good RC.

Both Freshman Flash cards are available but I cannot use any common base unless it is of my PC players, or maybe a good RC.

I wasnt not planning sending you base, I was talking about augmenting the Yordan with base to make it to $12 BV for the Ryan Black WOD. I am pretty sure its not a $12 dollar card, have I made a mistrake?

I wasnt not planning sending you base, I was talking about augmenting the Yordan with base to make it to $12 BV for the Ryan Black WOD. I am pretty sure its not a $12 dollar card, have I made a mistrake?

No, you did not make a mistake, I was looking at your statement incorrectly. The Freshman Flash does not have a book value yet but according to Ebay prices, it might book for $5-6.

No, you did not make a mistake, I was looking at your statement incorrectly. The Freshman Flash does not have a book value yet but according to Ebay prices, it might book for $5-6.

am I asking too much
Freshman Flash: Yordan Alvarez
85's: Luis Robert RC

for the black Ryan WOD /#299

wow, I should have checked ... sorry.

Guess I probably wont complete that set until next month when the price settles... yes, get what you can get now

Sorry, Cannot find anything from your Chrome List, but still building the base. What are the BV on these

Domingo Leyba
Jose Urquidy
Jesus Luzardo
Abraham Toro
Sam Hilliard

I also have these additional Ryans, I figure you have the standard ones
1984 Topps Glossy Send-Ins #15
1988 Classic Red #179
1988 Topps Revco League Leaders #8
1989 Classic Travel Edition Purple Series #164
1989 Score Scoremasters #5
1990 Classic Baseball #1
1990 Kay-Bee #28
1990 Starline Long John Silver #13

Sorry, Cannot find anything from your Chrome List, but still building the base. What are the BV on these

Domingo Leyba
Jose Urquidy
Jesus Luzardo
Abraham Toro
Sam Hilliard

I also have these additional Ryans, I figure you have the standard ones
1984 Topps Glossy Send-Ins #15
1988 Classic Red #179
1988 Topps Revco League Leaders #8
1989 Classic Travel Edition Purple Series #164
1989 Score Scoremasters #5
1990 Classic Baseball #1
1990 Kay-Bee #28
1990 Starline Long John Silver #13

Ebay values below:

Domingo Leyba $1.50
Jose Urquidy $1.50
Jesus Luzardo $2
Abraham Toro $1.50
Sam Hilliard $1.50

Do you remember that I had a $5 credit coming from our last Diamond Kings trade when I gave you $20 worth for the $15 Nolan Ryan? If you want the Alvarez with one of these we would be even, or if you want all 5 of these without the Alvarez we would be even. Also, I can use this card: 1990 Nolan Ryan Kay-Bee #28, BV$2. You can add another card with the Alvarez for that one. You can post if you agree with everything or LMK if you have any questions. Thanks, Gene

Last edited:
Russell, I wasn't sure whether you got this message or not, but here are the values:

Ebay values below:

Domingo Leyba $1.50
Jose Urquidy $1.50
Jesus Luzardo $2
Abraham Toro $1.50
Sam Hilliard $1.50

Do you remember that I had a $5 credit coming from our last Diamond Kings trade when I gave you $20 worth for the $15 Nolan Ryan? If you want the Alvarez with one of these we would be even, or if you want all 5 of these without the Alvarez we would be even. Also, I can use this card: 1990 Nolan Ryan Kay-Bee #28, BV$2. You can add another card with the Alvarez for that one. You can post if you agree with everything or LMK if you have any questions. Thanks, Gene

I trust you... I recall some owing :)

for you
Ryan WOD black $12
1990 Nolan Ryan Kay-Bee #28 $2

For me
$5 owed off the books
Alvarez $8
Domingo Leyba $1.50

Its not one of my favorite trades, but I do owe you and I need to work it off.
Post it good

Ebay values below:

Domingo Leyba $1.50
Jose Urquidy $1.50
Jesus Luzardo $2
Abraham Toro $1.50
Sam Hilliard $1.50

I trust you... I recall some owing :)

for you
Ryan WOD black $12
1990 Nolan Ryan Kay-Bee #28 $2

For me
$5 owed off the books
Alvarez $8
Domingo Leyba $1.50

Its not one of my favorite trades, but I do owe you and I need to work it off.
Post it good

Sounds good to me. I will let you post, or if you cannot, I will. Thanks for the trade. Gene

I am sending you the Kay-Bee Ryan as a Free Card. Potentially working towards my debt. Does look like I can get the Yordan for a couple of bucs which is a better route the the BV is reflecting. I will still owe you $3 in trade and perhaps the Ryan will be apart of it, but need to think things out and would like to get a card in the same neighborhood.