2020 Topps Gold Update wantlist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
U-3 Turner/Difo - Washington Nationals Combo
U-8 Buster Posey - San Francisco Giants AS
U-11 Chris Owings - Colorado Rockies
U-21 Kyle Lewis - Seattle Mariners RD
U-24 Buck Farmer - Detroit Tigers
U-28 Eduardo Nunez - New York Mets
U-29 Aristides Aquino - Cincinnati Reds RD

U-33 Alex Verdugo - Boston Red Sox
U-34 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros AL

U-53 Brad Miller - St. Louis Cardinals

U-62 David Ortiz - Boston Red Sox HR
U-65 Yoshi Tsutsugo - Tampa Bay Rays RC
U-66 Max Scherzer - Washington Nationals AL
U-69 Derek Holland - Pittsburgh Pirates

U-78 Joe Jimenez - Detroit Tigers
U-82 Kenley Jansen - Los Angeles Dodgers AL
U-83 Trent Grisham - San Diego Padres RC
U-89 Brian Johnson - Boston Red Sox
U-94 Jesus Luzardo - Oakland Athletics RD
U-95 Domingo Santana - Cleveland Indians
U-97 Donovan Solano - San Francisco Giants
U-100 David Price - Los Angeles Dodgers
U-102 Kevin Ginkel - Arizona Diamondbacks RC
U-105 Jake Newberry - Kansas City Royals RC
U-106 Meibrys Viloria - Kansas City Royals
U-110 Mark McGwire - St. Louis Cardinals HR
U-112 Nik Turley - Pittsburgh Pirates RC
U-113 Devin Williams - Milwaukee Brewers RC
U-115 Brad Peacock - Houston Astros
U-118 Frank Schwindel - Detroit Tigers RC
U-119 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels AL
U-121 Ichiro - Seattle Mariners AS

U-130 Richie Martin - Baltimore Orioles
U-139 Greg Allen - Cleveland Indians

U-143 U-148 Pete Alonso - New York Mets HR

U-151 Jairo Diaz - Colorado Rockies
U-152 Sam Haggerty - Seattle Mariners RC

U-156 Wilmer Flores - San Francisco Giants
U-158 Jason Kipnis - Chicago Cubs
U-162 Giovanny Gallegos - St. Louis Cardinals

U-174 Logan Forsythe - Philadelphia Phillies
U-196 Nestor Cortes - Seattle Mariners RC
U-200 Anthony Rendon - Los Angeles Angels
U-203 Austin Pruitt - Houston Astros
U-208 Randy Arozarena - Tampa Bay Rays RC

U-216 Sean Murphy - Oakland Athletics RD

U-218 Chapman/Olson - Oakland Athletics Combo
U-219 Zack Greinke - Houston Astros AL
U-220 Alec Mills - Chicago Cubs
U-230 Cal Ripken Jr. - Baltimore Orioles HR
U-235 Javier Baez - Chicago Cubs AS
U-240 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros AL
U-242 Ty France - San Diego Padres

U-245 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros
U-255 Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals HR

U-265 Dario Agrazal - Detroit Tigers RC
U-267 Albert Pujols - St. Louis Cardinals AS
U-268 Mookie Betts - Boston Red Sox AS
U-270 Dustin Garneau - Houston Astros
U-272 Joey Votto - Cincinnati Reds AS

Last edited:
Hey David, I have a few for you:
U-54, U-122, U-168, and U-171

Do you have any David Ortiz or Mookie Betts, or any of the 2020 Topps Update #1 Prospect inserts? Any would do.
If none of those, any 2021 Silver Pack Chrome?

Thanks. Larry

Hi. I have this one:
Griffey Jr Ken 2020 Topps Update 150 Gold #/2020 1 $15.00

Would you happen to have any hits off my RC and Prospect wantlist here:

Last edited:
Hey David, I have a few for you:
U-54, U-122, U-168, and U-171

Do you have any David Ortiz or Mookie Betts, or any of the 2020 Topps Update #1 Prospect inserts? Any would do.
If none of those, any 2021 Silver Pack Chrome?

Thanks. Larry
Hi Larry! Used up all of my silver pack cards from the 3 jumbo boxes....But I have theses for possible trade: 2020 Topps update #1 prospect cards of MacKenize Gore Padres, Evan White Mariners, Alex Kirilloff Twins, Tyler Stephenson Reds. 2021 T-52 Casey Mize Tigers RC -7 and 2021 Topps Chrome -52 Nate Pearson Blue Jays RC. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hi. I have this one:
Griffey Jr Ken 2020 Topps Update 150 Gold #/2020 1 $15.00

Would you happen to have any hits off my RC and Prospect wantlist here:
Looking right now to see what I have on your list. You're welcome goes back into old stuff....that will take a long time to check...and most are way over the cost of the card or under....Nothing more current? Best regards, David

Looking right now to see what I have on your list. You're welcome goes back into old stuff....that will take a long time to check...and most are way over the cost of the card or under....Nothing more current? Best regards, David
Thanks David. I could also use any 2021 Topps RC parallels. Or if none of those, would be open to any base or parallel RCs or 1st Bowman cards of similar-ish value to the Griffey.

Holy Cow! Found the $250.00 Fernando Tatis Jr. 2016 BCP 17!!! and I sold over 5 of the 2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT55 Juan Soto ...but I kept one for the set. I better go thru all my boxes....as there maybe more gold in them. Only when thru 2 3,000 count boxes and I have about 30+ more to go. Best regards, David

Hi Larry! Used up all of my silver pack cards from the 3 jumbo boxes....But I have theses for possible trade: 2020 Topps update #1 prospect cards of MacKenize Gore Padres, Evan White Mariners, Alex Kirilloff Twins, Tyler Stephenson Reds. 2021 T-52 Casey Mize Tigers RC -7 and 2021 Topps Chrome -52 Nate Pearson Blue Jays RC. Let me know. Best regards, David
Hi David, I can send you the 4 2020 Topps Update golds - U-54, U-122, U-168, and U-171 for 2020 Topps update #1 prospect cards of MacKenize Gore Padres, Alex Kirilloff Twins, Tyler Stephenson Reds and 2021 T-52 Casey Mize Tigers RC -7. Go ahead and post or let me know and I will do so.

Larry

Hi David, I can send you the 4 2020 Topps Update golds - U-54, U-122, U-168, and U-171 for 2020 Topps update #1 prospect cards of MacKenize Gore Padres, Alex Kirilloff Twins, Tyler Stephenson Reds and 2021 T-52 Casey Mize Tigers RC -7. Go ahead and post or let me know and I will do so.

Larry
Posting trade for us. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Thanks David. I could also use any 2021 Topps RC parallels. Or if none of those, would be open to any base or parallel RCs or 1st Bowman cards of similar-ish value to the Griffey.
Its was thunder and rain on Wed...rain and wind on Thur.....just cloudy today...need to get things...cat food...my food....will be back before 12:00 am and will start to pull out the 3,000 count boxes to see if I have anything in the $15.00 range....old stuff bowman/chrome/topps and inserts. Best regards, David

Its was thunder and rain on Wed...rain and wind on Thur.....just cloudy today...need to get things...cat food...my food....will be back before 12:00 am and will start to pull out the 3,000 count boxes to see if I have anything in the $15.00 range....old stuff bowman/chrome/topps and inserts. Best regards, David
Thanks David. No rush. I’ll set this one aside for you and am 100% sure we’ll work something out. I can be very flexible as I know you helped me out quite a bit in the short time I’ve been on The Bench already.

I do have extra Rookies for trade from 2021...Two extra Ryank Mountcastle cards 143. 2021 Topps chrome RC of Nate Pearson Blue Jays TC-18, 2020 Spinning the Goble Casey Mize tigers. Best regards, David

David,

I have this.

U-39 Kevin Plawecki - Boston Red Sox

Have any of the following from 2021 Topps?

Alec Bohm
Ryan Mountcastle
Jo Adell

lmk thanks
Dan

I do have extra Rookies for trade from 2021...Two extra Ryank Mountcastle cards 143. 2021 Topps chrome RC of Nate Pearson Blue Jays TC-18, 2020 Spinning the Goble Casey Mize tigers. Best regards, David
David, Would one of the Ryan Mountcastle cards plus the Nate Pearson TC-18 work for you for the Griffey Gold? If so, please post or let me know if you'd like me to. Thanks! -Ryan

David,

I have this.

U-39 Kevin Plawecki - Boston Red Sox

Have any of the following from 2021 Topps?

Alec Bohm
Ryan Mountcastle
Jo Adell

lmk thanks
Dan
Pulling extra that I have for trade...so far Mountcastle and Bohm...seeing if I have an extra Adell....I do so let me know the one u want....I have all three as extras for trades. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Pulling extra that I have for trade...so far Mountcastle and Bohm...seeing if I have an extra Adell....I do so let me know the one u want....I have all three as extras for trades. Best regards, David
I'll take the Bohm. If that works please post. Thanks Dan