2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Baseball Hobby Box 12/02/2020 NEW!!!

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Configuration: 14 packs per box. 7 cards per pack.

Debuting November 2020, Stadium Club Chrome delivers the stunning photography collectors love on Topps CHROME cards. With an expanded base checklist and all-new autograph and insert cards to collect, there is something for every fan of Stadium Club to collect.

Each Hobby Box delivers:
14 packs
6 cards per pack, including 1 Insert Card or Base Card Parallel
1 Autograph Card

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

BASE CARDS

Base Cards
Expanded to 400 subjects, featuring 100 additional rookies, stars, and legends, all on beautiful CHROME cards. Players with Chrome cards in Stadium Club will receive all-new images.

Base Card Parallels
- Refractor Parallel – limited
- Gold Refractor - #’d to 50
- Orange Refractor - #’d to 25 HOBBY EXCLUSIVE
- Red Refractor - #’d to 5
- SuperFractor - #’d 1 of 1

CHROME INSERTS

NEW! Beam Team – 25 subjects. 1:4 packs

Power Zone – 25 subjects. 1 per box

Emperors of the Zone – 25 subjects. 1 per box

CHROME Insert Parallels
- Gold Refractor Parallel: sequentially numbered to 50.
- Orange Refractor Parallel: sequentially numbered to 25. HOBBY EXCLUSIVE.
- Red Refractor Parallel: sequentially numbered to 5.
- SuperFractor Parallel: numbered 1/1.

AUTOGRAPHS

Base Card Autographs
Over 50 subjects featuring on-card autographs.

Autograph Parallels
- Gold Refractor Parallel: sequentially numbered to 50.
- Orange Refractor Parallel: sequentially numbered to 25. HOBBY EXCLUSIVE.

NEW! Beam Team Autographs
On-card autographs, #’d to 25 or less

Lone Star Signatures
On-card autographs, #’d to 25 or less

Power Zone Autographs
On-card autographs, #’d to 10 or less

Purchase: https://www.blowoutcards.com/2020-topps-stadium-club-chrome-baseball-hobby-box.html

David K.

5.00 star(s)
There changing everthing to Chrome.....reducing the numbers of packs to reflect the new bowman chrome hobby boxes.....12 packs with 5 cards per pack....60 cards and then charging high prices per box. Crazy.....Best regards, David PS but u get one more auto!

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
98 cards per box. 400 card set. You would need to start out with at least 5 boxes. Well over $1000 with shipping and tax and you still probably don't have a complete set.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
98 cards per box. 400 card set. You would need to start out with at least 5 boxes. Well over $1000 with shipping and tax and you still probably don't have a complete set.
The end of the world........card collecting world........everything will be chrome this and chrome that or black this and black that ......I sound like chicken little ; )

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
In 1991 I put together 2 sets of Upper Deck, Donruss, Fleer, and Topps. And 1 set of Stadium Club. I had all baseball issue in 1991 except for the cereal box type products. And at the time, I was thinking there are too many products out there. All of those products were less than $1.00 per pack.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Oh. There were the Cracker jacks mini inserts that replicated 72 cards out of the 1991 Topps baseball. Which I put together the set twice. I still have that set in a custom Cracker Jacks binder that was sold by Cracker Jacks for $5 I think. The baseball cards aren't worth anything, but maybe a Cracker Jacks insert collector would find it valuable.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
and to think that back in 1993 ....I was buying the first time product of finest with the 1st refractors.... worry that I was paying to much....it was $20.00 a pack... Best regards, David

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
At that time, I didn't know of any trading online. But if you needed cards for a set, dealers had single commons available. I remember driving 2 hours just to get to a different card shop. Or on a trip, I would try to find card shops in my path. Now you can find anything without leaving your house.