2020 Topps Update A Numbers Game for trade! All of the cards are gone! Okay for Moderator to lock this thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have a few extra duplicates for trade:
  • NG -7 Jackie Robinson Dodgers
  • NG -11 Stan Musial Cardinals
  • NG-10 Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners
  • NG-19 Ernie Banks Cubs
  • NG-22 Derek Jeter NG-22
Looking for current twins cards for the trade! Happy Holidays, David

Last edited:
Hey David, I do not have a Twins card but I do have a pack pulled 2020 Stadium Club Chrome certified auto of Jake Fraley. If you are interested I could use any of the cards you have listed.

If you want, just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey David, I do not have a Twins card but I do have a pack pulled 2020 Stadium Club Chrome certified auto of Jake Fraley. If you are interested I could use any of the cards you have listed.

If you want, just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks,

Bryon
Hi Bryon! We already have a trade on 12/14/2020...I can post the trade on 12/20/2020 for us....and it will be all of the numbers game card. If thats okay with u...let me know. Happy Holidays to you and your family, David

Hi Bryon! We already have a trade on 12/14/2020...I can post the trade on 12/20/2020 for us....and it will be all of the numbers game card. If thats okay with u...let me know. Happy Holidays to you and your family, David
That will work david.

Thanks,

Bryon

Okay...let me update this thread.....and leave a note in my Trading book to post this on Dec 20,. 2020 for us. Okay for u to use the pwe route. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family! Best wishes, David