Selling my 2020 Topps Update base and Insert cards as of 2/25/2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Found these for you.
Acuna TRA 14,15 $8
Turkey Red Chrome - 2,16,41,47,50 $19

Only working on the (3#2020) Gold and Rainbow variations of 2020 Topps Update. Do you happen to have any extras?
Thanks, Al

I have this. I would trade for any Freddie freeman, preferrably not this year. Thanks DG
2020 Topps Update 35th Anniversary 27 Wright

Would you do the following:
Prospects 8 9 10 13 16 24

For these base:
9 42 55 59 81 95 97 99 108 121 122

LMK.
Rich

Found these for you.
Acuna TRA 14,15 $8
Turkey Red Chrome - 2,16,41,47,50 $19

Only working on the (3#2020) Gold and Rainbow variations of 2020 Topps Update. Do you happen to have any extras?
Thanks, Al
No dupes of any 2020 Topps Update Gold #d to 2020 or Rainbow cards at this time

Would you do the following:
Prospects 8 9 10 13 16 24

For these base:
9 42 55 59 81 95 97 99 108 121 122

LMK.
Rich
Yes I can do that. Post it up and I will confirm. I am assuming you mean the # 1 Prospects from my Want List

I have this. I would trade for any Freddie freeman, preferrably not this year. Thanks DG
2020 Topps Update 35th Anniversary 27 Wright
No idea where to locate a Freeman card as I am set builder and don't store dupe by player or team. Thanks though.

I was trying to make an easy trade with having a insert that you need for a set and asking for a star base card. Do you have a star base card?

Hi Carl,
If you have a trade list I'd be happy to look there, or you can check my many wantlists - link is in signature.
Thanks, Al
You certainly have detailed well organized want and trade lists. Unfortunately I do not have aggregated trade lists put together ( individual ones yes) and was looking to trade my excess 2020 Topps Update dupes for any 2020 I list on 2020 Topps Update Want list. Went way overboard on the Update packs/boxes this year

Last edited:
I was trying to make an easy trade with having a insert that you need for a set and asking for a star base card. Do you have a star base card?
Thanks but as I said in my initial post in this thread I am looking to only trade my excess Topps Update dupes for any of the Inserts I don't have to make an easy trade. How about a 17-Joe Morgan 2020 Topps Update 35th Anniversary for the Wright 35th anniversary card from my dupe list for a one for one deal?

Last edited:
You certainly have detailed well organized want and trade lists. Unfortunately I do not have aggregated trade lists put together ( individual ones yes) and was looking to trade my excess 2020 Topps Update dupes for any 2020 I list on 2020 Topps Update Want list. Went way overboard on the Update packs/boxes this year
OK, I understand, if you come across any from my lists or would like to send over any trade lists that you do have available, I'd be happy to send these your way. Thanks, Al

Thanks but as I said in my initial post in this thread I am looking to only trade my excess Topps Update dupes for any of the Inserts I don't have to make an easy trade. How about a 17-Joe Morgan 2020 Topps Update 35th Anniversary for the Wright 35th anniversary card from my dupe list for a one for one deal?
Ok how about the Donaldson, if that fine please post. Thanks DG

OK, I understand, if you come across any from my lists or would like to send over any trade lists that you do have available, I'd be happy to send these your way. Thanks, Al
Will look again later this evening. BTW. NO longer need the #47 2020 Topps Update Turkey Red Chrome (Larry Walker),

Found these for you.
Acuna TRA 14,15 $8
Turkey Red Chrome - 2,16,41,47x,50 $19