2020 Topps Update Series Baseball Hobby Box 11/06/2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

But they were over $250.00 for the Jumbo boxes.....so your talking about double.....with the dropping of the price....they at least afford.........I'm going for two Jumbo Boxes (3 hits per box...trading bait) and one regular hobby box......should be enough for one set ....might even try to put the gold set together with that Yankee guy not in the set.....Best regards, David PS a case.....I'm a collector not investor.....so a few boxes is okay for me.

Working in the Garden.....heard a sound and when to the front yard.....package with my 2020 Topps Updated hobby box inside of it. Nice surprise! Best regards, David

Working in the Garden.....heard a sound and when to the front yard.....package with my 2020 Topps Updated hobby box inside of it. Nice surprise! Best regards, David
Good luck on your break.

Was at Target today and no sign of any cards.

It appears collectors too have became investors.......buying up the retail and selling them on line........the phrase...I got lucky....so how come me and Katester44 find nothing..............

Jumbo was about 375.00 for two boxes.....not bad .....most of star prospects not in this product..but on the good side ....lots of hits! Got back $140.00 by selling two items......Mike Schmidt auto serial 5/10 and Roberto Clemente super short print......last three numbers 632. Short print is 631. ..so about $140.00 per Jumbo box.........black Harper and Nico (cubs) and Griffey Jr independence........Trout all star stitch serial to 25! Walker auto and gu serial to 25! Even in packs.....Muncy all star stitched numbered to 25! Even a gu of Rizzo cubs with what looks like his dna or lip stick? Completed two sets and lots of trading material......Best regards, David