2020 Topps Update Series Blaster

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My Walmart had quite a few of these boxes so I bought one for myself, which I opened here, and one to give so someone here.

In order to enter, you MUST to agree to post the contests of the box in the Box breaks and nice pulls forum. Also, I'm not going to send the box. I'm going to put the packs from the box in a bubble mailer. It'll be a lot cheaper than mailing the box inside another box.

Now, in order to win, all you have to do is guess the total number of autographs and relics (combined total) that I have from 2020 Allen and Ginter. Hint: it's not very many.

Each member can only guess once per day, and whoever gets it right first will win.

Also, if any of you want any of this stuff, and can't find any where you live, let me know and I'll buy you some and send it to you. Just reimburse my cost, plus shipping.

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
My Walmart had quite a few of these boxes so I bought one for myself, which I opened here, and one to give so someone here.

In order to enter, you MUST to agree to post the contests of the box in the Box breaks and nice pulls forum. Also, I'm not going to send the box. I'm going to put the packs from the box in a bubble mailer. It'll be a lot cheaper than mailing the box inside another box.

Now, in order to win, all you have to do is guess the total number of autographs and relics (combined total) that I have from 2020 Allen and Ginter. Hint: it's not very many.

Each member can only guess once per day, and whoever gets it right first will win.

Also, if any of you want any of this stuff, and can't find any where you live, let me know and I'll buy you some and send it to you. Just reimburse my cost, plus shipping.
Thanks again for the contest, the ox arrived today, I am getting ready to open and will post contents.

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Thanks again for the contest, the box arrived today, I am getting ready to open and will post contents.
Coin card Aristides Aquino
pack 1 #1 prospects P9
Turkey Red 40
base commons

pack 2 rainbow U246
85 topps 85tb6
Turkey Red 14
base BichetteU1

pack 3 Turkey Red 36

pack 4

Turkey Red 1
20 Years a Captain 97