2020 Topps Utz FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Have a handful of 2020 Topps Utz FT/FS. Pretty open to what comes back - Judge/Harper/Lindor/Kershaw/Puckett.

7 story
9 boyd
34 yamamoto
36 martinez
38 mcneil
82 contreras
84 castillo x2

Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited:
Have a handful of 2020 Topps Utz FT/FS. Pretty open to what comes back - Judge/Harper/Lindor/Kershaw/Puckett.

1 clevinger
4 scwarber
7 story
9 boyd
34 yamamoto
36 martinez
38 mcneil
44 senzel
48 reynolds
55 murphy
67 stanton
69 molina
76 bell
78 springer
80 yastrzemski
82 contreras
84 castillo x2
96 bregman

Thanks for taking a look.
I need these : 1, 4, 44, 48, 55, 67, 69, 76, 78. I have a 2020 Judge 85 Topps 35th anniv. Relic

80 Yaz is of interest. Ill see what I can find for you. Thanks.

Anything here?

Kershaw
17 topps chrome prizm refractor #25
20 topps chrome prizm refractor #122

Harper
19 Iconic card reprint icr-28
19 Donruss action all stars /349

Judge
20 topps chrome Gallery preview #4

Last edited:
80 Yaz is of interest. Ill see what I can find for you. Thanks.

Anything here?

Kershaw
17 topps chrome prizm refractor #25
20 topps chrome prizm refractor #122

Harper
19 Iconic card reprint icr-28
19 Donruss action all stars /349

Judge

If this one works for you, go ahead and post it up. Thanks.

Judge

I could use number 96...Bergman...I have a bunch a few of the Judges that I can mail u for the Bergman and pwe is okay with me. Happy Holidays, David

I'll the rest...but no dupes...I should have quite a few Lindor cards on my dinning table that I can mail it trade....If its go..,,let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy Holidays, David

I'll the rest...but no dupes...I should have quite a few Lindor cards on my dinning table that I can mail it trade....If its go..,,let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy Holidays, David

works for me -- would be 7 cards, no dupes. go ahead an post it up for some Lindors -- that will make my son extremely happy! Thanks!

Okay...I'll make a clean check.....I should have lot of different ones for him for Christmas! Happy Holidays to you and your family! David

Thanks David -- will get to the PO as soon as I am able. Going to be stuck inside for at least the next 24+ hours due to snow.

But we will be having a white Christmas. Happy holidays to you and yours as well!

Found four good looking inserts for the trade......Looks like most of current ones were traded to Luis.....forgot he collects players from pr and Lindo was born there. Happy Holidays, David