WTT 2021 A & G Deep Sea Shiver Sharks! All of the Sharks gone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have theses for trade (one twin card from any current product 2021/2020 will work for the trade): Hammerhead Shark, Silver Tip Shark, Bull Shark, Zebra Shark and Mako Shark. Best regards, David

I could use the Silver Tip DSS-15. I am sure I can find a Twins card for you, or if you still need anything from 2021 A/G, can try and find that? Just let me know. Thanks.

I JUST SAW THIS AND COULD USE THE OTHER 3 CARDS SO IF IT COULD BE POSSIBLE COULD YOU SAVE THEM AND NEXT WEEK POST A TRADE THOSE 3 FOR ANY OF THESE YOU COULD USE

2021 GYPSY QUEEN
35 JEFFERS
GREEN BORDER 61 BERRIOS
GREEN BORDER 77 ROOKER

2021 ALLEN & GINTER
MINI 349 MORRIS
MINI A&G BACK 139 KILLEBREW

I could use the Silver Tip DSS-15. I am sure I can find a Twins card for you, or if you still need anything from 2021 A/G, can try and find that? Just let me know. Thanks.
Sure anything from 2021 A & G...like one of the Histrocial Hit insert would work for me. Best regards, David

I JUST SAW THIS AND COULD USE THE OTHER 3 CARDS SO IF IT COULD BE POSSIBLE COULD YOU SAVE THEM AND NEXT WEEK POST A TRADE THOSE 3 FOR ANY OF THESE YOU COULD USE

2021 GYPSY QUEEN
35 JEFFERS
GREEN BORDER 61 BERRIOS
GREEN BORDER 77 ROOKER

2021 ALLEN & GINTER
MINI 349 MORRIS
Sure hold on them....But theres four. Zebra, Mako, Bull and Hammerhead shark...Best regards, David PS I could use the two minis and the green border 61 of Berrios for the trade. Best regards, David

Sure anything from 2021 A & G...like one of the Histrocial Hit insert would work for me. Best regards, David

I have these Historical Hits - post up whichever ones you need for the DSS 15. Thanks!

Historical Hits (hh-xx):
6 fisk
16 mazeroski
22 mays
28 posednik
35 edgar Martinez
38 salvador perez

2021 GYPSY QUEEN
35 JEFFERS
GREEN BORDER 61 BERRIOS
GREEN BORDER 77 ROOKER

2021 ALLEN & GINTER
MINI 349 MORRIS
Will post the trade tomorrow for us. Best regards, David