2021 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em TENNELSON55 WON

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The game is played through Yahoo so all the administration is done for you. All you need to do is pick the winner using the spread of every regular season NFL game. You can pick in advance as far as you want. But I think everybody does it a week at a time. The only limitation is that a pick must be enter 5 minutes before each game.

Last years participants have already received an invite. If you wish to play the game follow this link. The group ID is 14693 and the password is bench. You can sign yourself up or if you have any difficulty just message me with your email address and I will send an invite. I hope you can make it.

First place prize is this Teddy Ballgame card: 2017 Panini Flawless Materials Greats Duals Gold #7 Ted Williams #/5
Teddie Ballgame.jpg

Last edited:

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
What.....is this contest based on the point spread? I picked Tampa Bay to win....and they won......but I get zero points??? Best regards, David

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
DK, On the page where you make your picks, there is a column for Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. In those columns are the point spread and how it may change over those four days. Thursday is the final points that will be used for the week. In the first post where the signup information is, there is a mention of the point spread. There could have been more emphasis made. Sorry for the misunderstanding. At least you didn't find out on Sunday with some many picks on the line. The best, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.