2021 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em TENNELSON55 WON

Status
Not open for further replies.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Glad you can make it. Good luck with your picks. I was wrong to say there isn't a loss for not picking. I now see that there were some who didn't pick and got a loss. But with you not being active last week, I see your record is 0-0 and not 0-16. I would have to think that your bad week to throw out is already used though.

No worries, it is for fun. I figured it was total overall wins, so I was just starting behind the 8 ball. But if a week does get thrown out, I would have to agree, a week with no picks would probably be the worst possible. I may tie it a couple times, but I won't be worse than zero correct.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
What happens if you win it Anglinomics? You seem to be the best guy in the pool :)
When I've won in the past, I got a prize in the sense that I didn't have to send out cards for the position I finished, whether it be first, second, or third. Effectively, the prize gets carried over to the next year. I'm going to remain consistent with that. If I win first, the Williams card will be the first place prize for 2022. There is time left for the standings to change. This week I have won 4 games with Monday night still to be played. Since one week gets thrown out, I won't lose to much ground this time because my previous low was 7 wins. But I won't have that great of a buffer after this week.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
When I've won in the past, I got a prize in the sense that I didn't have to send out cards for the position I finished, whether it be first, second, or third. Effectively, the prize gets carried over to the next year. I'm going to remain consistent with that. If I win first, the Williams card will be the first place prize for 2022. There is time left for the standings to change. This week I have won 4 games with Monday night still to be played. Since one week gets thrown out, I won't lose to much ground this time because my previous low was 7 wins. But I won't have that great of a buffer after this week.
It is early so give it some time. I was in 1st in the fantasy baseball for about the 1st 1/4 of the season and was holding in at least 3rd for a large portion. I think I finished 8th when it was all said and done.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Week seven already. The season has been moving really fast. Once baseball is over it will seem like things have slowed down for me.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
So there is still one more week to go? When did the NFL switch to a 17 game season?

I caught a highlight of Antonio Brown taking off his uniform and leaving the field - I assumed he was celebrating the end of the season? Guess not?

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I've been traveling and just found your post. The 17 game season began in 2021. It has caused problems in my head to head league. As for the Pick'em contest, it ends with the end of the regular season which is January 9. Winners will be announced then or the following Monday.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I've been traveling and just found your post. The 17 game season began in 2021. It has caused problems in my head to head league. As for the Pick'em contest, it ends with the end of the regular season which is January 9. Winners will be announced then or the following Monday.
My name will not be one of them for sure. Th eonly people who finished ahead of me were the ones who did not put in picks every week. And I barely beat them.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My name will not be one of them for sure. Th eonly people who finished ahead of me were the ones who did not put in picks every week. And I barely beat them.
Neither will mine! If I didn't know how many games there were, can't imagine I would have much luck picking them!

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
There will be a side game for a chance to win a weekly prize. Anyone who picks 12 or more winners in the same week will win a prize. This will be applied retroactively for this season.

Week 1 anglinomics 12/16
Week 5 dubby25 13/16
Week 11 Quota 12/14 (Didn't pick the Thursday game)
Week 17 roro17 12/16

Last edited:

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Congratulations Tennelson55 for winning the game. Quota finished 2nd, Scobes finished 3rd. Those three will get prizes that have been posted as free cards. Everyone who had 12 or more correct picks in the same week will also get a prize. Please confirm those transactions.

Thanks for all the participants, you will all receive invitations for next year. New members will also be welcome. Best wishes for the off season. I will be finishing up basketball and look forward to the baseball season. Thanks.

Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.