2021 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Glad you can make it. Good luck with your picks. I was wrong to say there isn't a loss for not picking. I now see that there were some who didn't pick and got a loss. But with you not being active last week, I see your record is 0-0 and not 0-16. I would have to think that your bad week to throw out is already used though.

No worries, it is for fun. I figured it was total overall wins, so I was just starting behind the 8 ball. But if a week does get thrown out, I would have to agree, a week with no picks would probably be the worst possible. I may tie it a couple times, but I won't be worse than zero correct.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
What happens if you win it Anglinomics? You seem to be the best guy in the pool :)
When I've won in the past, I got a prize in the sense that I didn't have to send out cards for the position I finished, whether it be first, second, or third. Effectively, the prize gets carried over to the next year. I'm going to remain consistent with that. If I win first, the Williams card will be the first place prize for 2022. There is time left for the standings to change. This week I have won 4 games with Monday night still to be played. Since one week gets thrown out, I won't lose to much ground this time because my previous low was 7 wins. But I won't have that great of a buffer after this week.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
When I've won in the past, I got a prize in the sense that I didn't have to send out cards for the position I finished, whether it be first, second, or third. Effectively, the prize gets carried over to the next year. I'm going to remain consistent with that. If I win first, the Williams card will be the first place prize for 2022. There is time left for the standings to change. This week I have won 4 games with Monday night still to be played. Since one week gets thrown out, I won't lose to much ground this time because my previous low was 7 wins. But I won't have that great of a buffer after this week.
It is early so give it some time. I was in 1st in the fantasy baseball for about the 1st 1/4 of the season and was holding in at least 3rd for a large portion. I think I finished 8th when it was all said and done.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Week seven already. The season has been moving really fast. Once baseball is over it will seem like things have slowed down for me.