2021 Bowman Chrome Prospect wantlist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects: *, 156, 158, *, 167, *, 170, 173, * 179, 191, 217. I have lots of 2021 Bowman Chrome inserts...(Only one duplicates Luis Gonzalez Dodgers have to come strong with at least 4 to 5 that need from the above list only!) and lots of 2021 Topps Chrome inserts. Let me know. Best regards, David

Last edited:
No one opened bowman chrome? Your lost......as I be moving my business to sportslots to finish the set! ...... Wantlist has been updated after sportlots! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Hi David. I can help with one more if you still need it: #179 Mojica 1st Bowman. Do you have any other 1st Bowman duplicates besides Luis Gonzalez. Or, if that is the only 1st Bowman duplicate you have, is there anything else I could add to the Mojica for it? Thanks, Ryan

The Luis is the process of being traded....no duplicates of the 2021 BCP at this time. Lucky as I purchased three boxes. I have lots of inserts for trade...but mostly trading the veterans. Best regards, David

Back