2021 Donruss Hobby Box Live Break, Complete!

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 DONRUSS BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-2 Autographs
-1 Memorabilia Card
-24 Hobby Exclusive Holo Blue Parallels
-4 Independence Day Parallels
-1 Liberty Parallel

Product Info:

2021 Donruss Baseball checklist, set info, parallels, boxes for sale, release date, reviews. MLBPA Hobby box has 2 autographs & 1 relic.

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $16 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on March 5th. This box has been preordered!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1 STL Cardinals Roger16 Astros
2 LA Dodgers Grappler Giants Paid
3 Phillies klut18 Nationals
4 Padres pinetarboys Cubs
5 Angels Greatdadx2 Marlins
6 Yankees. thefiberlab Mariners
7 Braves jaxbraves Blue Jays
8 Mets. seawolf17 Indians
9 Pirates Franklinguy52 Diamondbacks
10 Rays Franklinguy52 Royals
11 Tigers mechjo16 Paid Twins
12 Red Sox Franklinguy52
13 White Sox Franklinguy52
14 Orioles David K Paid
15 Reds seawolf1

Opening in addition to the box, a couple fat packs of 2018 Optic which usually includes a couple variations and 4 purple prizms :))

Everyone paid! thanks so much.
Look like everyone was onboard this morning around 1100 PST. Would that be a good time for the break? It is for me...good to go!
Still haven't got youtube down 100%, hopefully will be able to get comments.
List update please? Team picks and PAID...
Thanks Josh

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
List update please? Team picks and PAID...
Thanks Josh
1 STL Cardinals Roger16 ....... Astros
2 LA Dodgers Grappler ........ Giants
3 Phillies klut18 .......... Nationals
4 Padres pinetarboys .......... Cubs
5 Angels greatdadx2 .......... Marlins
6 Yankees. thefiberlab X ....... Mariners
7 Braves jaxbraves .......Blue Jays
8 Mets. seawolf17 .......Indians
9 Pirates Franklinguy52...... Diamondbacks
10 Rays Franklinguy52 X ...... Royals
11 Tigers mechjo16 ......Twins
12 Red Sox @Franklinguy52 ..... Brewers
13 White Sox @Franklinguy52 ..... Rockies
14 Orioles David K ..... A’s
15 Reds Seawolf ..... Rangers

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Think the Maddux Blue retro is with Chicago...Thanks for the Campusano Auto, Padres/Cubs hits and the Tatis Rated Prospects Optic!!! You gave me good luck BOB being a Padres FAN!!!
Thanks Josh

Last edited:

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
good job on the break....had to watch later, had to give the 22 year old daughter some life advice during the live break, the job of a parent never ends, but wouldn't trade it for anything, well maybe a Trout Rookie ;) ...looking forward to getting those Trouts...
Robert

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
good job on the break....had to watch later, had to give the 22 year old daughter some life advice during the live break, the job of a parent never ends, but wouldn't trade it for anything, well maybe a Trout Rookie ;) ...looking forward to getting those Trouts...
Robert
You did hit some solid Trouts in that box! Wowwy...

thefiberlab

Rookie
4.80 star(s)
Thanks for the break. I actually did way better with my second team than my first. Those Griffeys made the break for me.
That moment you realize you got one of the best hits in the break o_O

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the break. I actually did way better with my second team than my first. Those Griffeys made the break for me.
That moment you realize you got one of the best hits in the break o_O
Cool card!!! Congrats...