2021 Donruss Hobby Box Live Break, Complete!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Have completed all payments and have attached Delivery Confirmation numbers.

Second Break if interested

Super Mix Break. 5 Autos Guarantee, 2020 Topps Update, 2020 Prizm Hobby, 2021 Topps+​

Thanks again, Bob

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Curious why hardly anyone is jumping on the latest break? Please LMK Bob

roger16

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Curious why hardly anyone is jumping on the latest break? Please LMK Bob

Bob, I get in the breaks for Cardinals. Not really interested in the college boxes. Thanks, Roger

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bob, I get in the breaks for Cardinals. Not really interested in the college boxes. Thanks, Roger
Hi Roger
99% of the guys have all ready been drafted. About the only one who isnt is Cespedes brother.
You can check out the checklist on cardboardconnection link and, if you know the Cardinal picks. I am pretty sure at least the first 4 rounds pick have cards. Plus there's the 2020 TOPPS UPDATE AND 2021 jumbo and more optic.
Hope you change your mind.
Bob

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Possibly a couple of other reasons:

#1 Majority of the product is 2020, collectors probably are pretty much done with what they were looking for in 2020 product

#2 There are a few more breaks that are happening around this same time (Zach with his Heritage breaks & Mike with the Opening Day break), so can be a little costly at this time...I know I have probably went slightly over my budget...

Just my opinion on these two and also agree with what Roger16 said also..

Hopefully you can get some more feedback from others

Robert

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
***ADDING***To Super Mix

Box of 2021 Topps Series 1 JUMBO with 1 Auto & 2 Relic Cards added and 2 more Retail Fat pack added for only $7 more. Buy a second team for $39.

I will send the transaction request, when the first 15 spots are taken.
Thanks Bob