2021 Finest Moutcastle Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubby25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Was planning on buying a couple of boxes this year, but due to the exceptional price, only got one. In the 3rd pack, got this gem. Looking to get rid of it, but probably sell, as it would take one (or a few) pretty solid Bonds card to get it from me. Not sure what to ask for it, if you are interested make an offer before I put it on eBay. Once I figure out what to ask, I will post that.

20210604_203954.jpg

Attachments

• 20210604_203954.jpg
    20210604_203954.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
Was planning on buying a couple of boxes this year, but due to the exceptional price, only got one. In the 3rd pack, got this gem. Looking to get rid of it, but probably sell, as it would take one (or a few) pretty solid Bonds card to get it from me. Not sure what to ask for it, if you are interested make an offer before I put it on eBay. Once I figure out what to ask, I will post that.

View attachment 11621
Did you pull the Betts

Being numbered to 5 in a brand new issue - if you’re planning on moving it get it on ebay asap. Nice pull