2021 Golf Thread

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Was able to get out yesterday morning, playing at my "home course". Had a blast, and hit the ball pretty well. Putting as always was my problem, having the greens punched didn't help that effort. Still able to roll in 3 birdies, and more importantly, nothing worse than a bogey on the scorecard, which led to a smooth 78.

bwood1.jpg

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
And The Masters is upon us......spring is officially here. I think TV coverage starts at 3pm, guess where I will be!!! So many potential great stories brewing. And of course, the back 9 on Sunday!

Jack

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The shame of ESPN is they are broadcasting the whole tournament on ESPN +
Thats what sports are coming too you have to buy another + network starting at $12.99 to watch any sporting event its coming
Jack

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I bundled Hulu,ESPN+ and Disney+ for $12.99/month and it's well worth it. Cheaper than paying $140/month for DirecTV.

Getting my first vaccination Sunday morning so I hope to get a round in after and be home in time to watch the back 9.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The shame of ESPN is they are broadcasting the whole tournament on ESPN +
Thats what sports are coming too you have to buy another + network starting at $12.99 to watch any sporting event its coming
Jack

I can understand that. Only time I watch ESPN anymore is The Masters and UNC hoops. Other than that, nada.

Kirbyfan34

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Heard a fun fact on the sports radio in Milwaukee this week, that for his Master's Career Jordan Speith was 40+ strokes under par. Seems like a good player to pull for even though he may not be a favorite this year.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Heard a fun fact on the sports radio in Milwaukee this week, that for his Master's Career Jordan Speith was 40+ strokes under par. Seems like a good player to pull for even though he may not be a favorite this year.

Speith has always seemed to be a pretty good dude, easy to root a guy like him.

Some big names don't make the weekend -- Rory, Koepka and most surprising -- Dustin Johnson. The guy who shot 20 under to win it in the fall, with only 4 bogeys over 4 days, shoots +5 to miss the cut by two shots and had 8 bogeys and 2 doubles in 2 days this go round. Way to be consistent DJ!!