2021 Inserts F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeah, that's good. Do you want to search for those other Ginters or push this trade through?
If you are good, maybe we will post this for now. I have a Jeter RC and am looking for something to grade. Card is in good shape but probably not good enough to grade. But I think you are generous to trade a star HOF RC like Jeter for star base and maybe we can just think on it a bit more.... I will go ahead and post it up. Thanks!

If you are good, maybe we will post this for now. I have a Jeter RC and am looking for something to grade. Card is in good shape but probably not good enough to grade. But I think you are generous to trade a star HOF RC like Jeter for star base and maybe we can just think on it a bit more.... I will go ahead and post it up. Thanks!
Yeah, I found like 7 of them in a small auction I won...Literally nothing else in the two boxes I picked up, and then I came across a bunch of '93 Upper Deck...they were all together, and one or two more than were damaged. I gave my Ops Manager two of them, to give two of his buddy's kids, gave one to Colby (he's the Betts collector) and kept a couple to trade. I confirmed the trade and just let me know about a future trade. Thanks for the Ginter help!!

Josh