2021 Photo variations Griffey, Trout, Brett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have the following 20121 photo variation SPs for trade

2021 Topps Ken Griffey Jr #247A (sitting) $30 gone
2021 Donruss Mike Trout #170 (mask) ??

incoming
2021 Topps George Brett #327 $20 gone

*Looking for item(s) to add to any of my PCs

Last edited:
I’d be interested in trying to come up with a trade for the Brett card. I have Joe Mauer RCs and a stack of Ripken inserts. Let me know. thanks

I’d be interested in trying to come up with a trade for the Brett card. I have Joe Mauer RCs and a stack of Ripken inserts. Let me know. thanks
Do you need either of these:
2002 Topps 206 #271 Joe Mauer
2002 Topps Total #1 Joe Mauer

Do you have any $4 Mike Trout cards or a $4 2023 Topps Series 1 base card?
How about the Brett and 2002 Bowman Chrome Trout #13 for the Mauers?
If agreeable feel free to post.

Hold off on posting. Went to pull the Brett and its not in the "Brett Box" I will continue looking for it.

Last edited:
Ok sure. Also did you mean 2022 Bowman Chrome #13 Mike Trout? Also the T206 Mauer RC is $12 but the 2002 Topps Total #1 Joe Mauer RC is $15.

Ok sure. Also did you mean 2022 Bowman Chrome #13 Mike Trout? Also the T206 Mauer RC is $12 but the 2002 Topps Total #1 Joe Mauer RC is $15.
Want another Trout? (yes, the Trout is 2022:oops:) $7 is sort of an odd amount. Could probably find something $6.

Last edited:
What another Trout? (yes, the Trout is 2022:oops:) $7 is sort of an odd amount. Could probably find something $6.
Sure just something closer ($5 or $6) and I’d prefer Topps inserts or base RCs since I’m going to trade all of the few Bowman that I have. I’m not trying to be difficult just trying to focus what I’m keeping and getting rid of the rest. thanks.

Sure just something closer ($5 or $6) and I’d prefer Topps inserts or base RCs since I’m going to trade all of the few Bowman that I have. I’m not trying to be difficult just trying to focus what I’m keeping and getting rid of the rest. thanks.
No trouble, do you want to look through my trade list vs me just trying to pick something?