WTT 2018 Topps Update Gold Gleyber Torres ROOKIE #ed/2018 - BV $50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Everyone -

I have this rare rookie parallel of Julio Rodriguez up for trade. I am looking for $60 BV in trade.

2022 Donruss Rated Prospects Vector #1 Julio Rodriguez - $60.00

Since he's so hot, I'll be a little picky. Prefer as close to 1-to-1 trade unless you got stuff I really really want. In return, I would love to get some vintage needs for this, but will consider anything off my wantlist. I would also consider trading down if the trade is a bit in my favor. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

View attachment 83891View attachment 83892

Hey Everyone -

I have this rare rookie parallel of Julio Rodriguez up for trade. I am looking for $60 BV in trade.

2022 Donruss Rated Prospects Vector #1 Julio Rodriguez - $60.00

Since he's so hot, I'll be a little picky. Prefer as close to 1-to-1 trade unless you got stuff I really really want. In return, I would love to get some vintage needs for this, but will consider anything off my wantlist. I would also consider trading down if the trade is a bit in my favor. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

View attachment 83891View attachment 83892
Scobes,Please Check My Trade Page Link, Thanks Jeff

Hi Scobes,
That is one of the last several that I need for the set. I don't think I have any in that range for you currently, but let me see what I can pick up at the National on Sunday. Thanks, Al

Hi Scobes,
That is one of the last several that I need for the set. I don't think I have any in that range for you currently, but let me see what I can pick up at the National on Sunday. Thanks, Al

@smitha1

Hi -

Sounds good. I'll hold it for you until then. Let me know what you can find. Thanks!

Scobes