WTT 2021 Topps Chrome 1986 35th inserts for trade! Okay to closed this thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The negative ref of Francisco Lindor works for me. Okay to post it for the two cards and pwe is okay with me. If u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David

The negative ref of Francisco Lindor works for me. Okay to post it for the two cards and pwe is okay with me. If u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David
Thanks David, trade has been posted. PWE is good for me too.

--Ben

Hey David, I have a 2018 Topps Salute #S-19 Mike Trout. I cna use any of the cards you have left. If you want just post us up a trade and I will confirm and get the card mailed out.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey David, I have a 2018 Topps Salute #S-19 Mike Trout. I cna use any of the cards you have left. If you want just post us up a trade and I will confirm and get the card mailed out.

Thanks,

Bryon
Hi Bryon! Posted trade for us. Please confirm it when u have the time. Best regards, David