2021 Topps Chrome Update)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you have anything for trade not listed in the OP? I have these:

2021 Topps Chrome Update #USC64 Adolis Garcia BV $1.25
2021 Topps Chrome Update #USC68 Kohei Arihara BV $1
2021 Topps Chrome Update Purple Refractors #USC74 Jonathan India BV $15.00
2021 Topps Chrome Update Purple Refractors #USC40 Jo Adell RD BV $8.00
2021 Topps Chrome Update Purple Refractors #USC25 Jake Cronenworth RD BV $5
Picked up another 2021 Topps Chrome Update Box on way home today. Will be last one I buy. Pretty sure I got the 74 India Purple but need to go through and update my list tonight. What you see in the initial posit in this thread is what I have available in 2021 Topps Chrome Update to trade since I update my lists this evening. I bought the 64 and 68 base 2021 Topps Chrome cards on sportlots last night

Last edited:
I have the Purple 40 (Adell-2), 63 (Hayes), 19 (Vaughn). And TC USC-17 and USC-65

PLMK if you still need them. Interested in the Purple Patino, and I'm sure I could find others. Thanks.

I have the Purple 40 (Adell-2), 63 (Hayes), 19 (Vaughn). And TC USC-17 and USC-65

PLMK if you still need them. Interested in the Purple Patino, and I'm sure I could find others. Thanks.
I have two Adell Purples coming my way as I just bought a second one a few minutes ago for a couple bucks delivered. I can still use the other 2 purples (19 and 63) and one of the base 2021 Topps Chrome Update cards (USC 65) I still have the Patino purple and just updated all my lists a few minutes ago

Last edited: