2021 Topps Clearly Authentic Red Dean Kremer auto #48/50 FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett,
Would love to trade you something for the Kremer. My Auto list is not current right now can you give me some ideas of who you would be interested in and I wlll see what I can find for you.
Thanks,
Trish

What kind of value does it have? You can check my list and see, link is found in my signature. Thanks, Tony.
I'll pass,thanks.

Brett,
Would love to trade you something for the Kremer. My Auto list is not current right now can you give me some ideas of who you would be interested in and I wlll see what I can find for you.
Thanks,
Trish
Maybe a Mets auto for the PC,better pink refractor needs,cool Pujols or Ian Anderson stuff perhaps? Pretty much all I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:
Brett, No pink refractors that you needed. I opened a box of 21 Optic today and pulled an Ian Anderson Red/White/Blue #'d 199 if you are interested?

Brett, No pink refractors that you needed. I opened a box of 21 Optic today and pulled an Ian Anderson Red/White/Blue #'d 199 if you are interested?
I can certainly use it but not for the Kremer obviously. I did get the Indians and Mets in a Gold Label break last week and have these:

Class 2
3 McKenzie,16 Bieber,44 Ramirez,88 Alonso

Class 3
3 McKenzie,16 Bieber,44 Ramirez

Would any of these work for the Anderson?