2021 topps heritage die cut cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the only 3 i have at the moment are 439 457 and 483

i am going to go thru your wants to see if i have anything else i could offer

may i ask which ones you have

I can use SP 439. I have these 1972 Mini Die Cuts available:
#16 Anthony Rizzo
#17 Bryce Harper
#18 Yadier Molina

David,

Steve also has these from his break in my hands. I already mailed our trade earlier, but if you need any of these, they are available as well for the ones he needs:
GO11 Clemente, GO22 Clemente
410 Hicks, 414 Smith, 427 Fletcher, 434 Villar, 435 Newman, 448 Olson
T&N 8 Aaron/Ozuna, 12 Abreu/Allen

David,

Steve also has these from his break in my hands. I already mailed our trade earlier, but if you need any of these, they are available as well for the ones he needs:
GO11 Clemente, GO22 Clemente
410 Hicks, 414 Smith, 427 Fletcher, 434 Villar, 435 Newman, 448 Olson
T&N 8 Aaron/Ozuna, 12 Abreu/Allen
I can also use SP #427 and T&N #12 (as well as SP #439). Please let me know what you need in return.

Thanks,
David

I can also use SP #427 and T&N #12 (as well as SP #439). Please let me know what you need in return.

Thanks,
David
3 die cuts for the 2 sps and then then and now? If that works, post the trade with Steve. He will mail you the one SP and I'll mail the other two.

Thanks

i will get my part sent out tomorrow having to help my wife who just had knee surgery last friday get around tonight so while she is taking a nap tomorrow i will run it up the road to the post office