2021 Topps Heritage Front/Back Errors FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdthakid36

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for trade offers on these below. The front is one player, back has different player listed/stats. I believe there are two versions of each one...very strange. Would like to get Nolan Ryan's I need, and/or Betts that Colby needs. Please let me know what you're interested in and what you have. Beckett hasn't "acknowledged" these yet. Not sure how rare they are, or what kind of value they carry. Thanks,

Josh

Liam Hendricks / 2020 World Series 2021 Topps Heritage 28
Luis Robert / Joey Votto 2021 Topps Heritage 45
Mike Soroka / Michael Brantley 2021 Topps Heritage 54
Brandon Belt / Tyler Manquin 2021 Topps Heritage 56
Bryce Harper / Aaron Judge 2021 Topps Heritage 121
Kyle Seager / Alex Bregman 2021 Topps Heritage 163
Paul Goldschmidt / Mike Trout 2021 Topps Heritage 169
Jean Segura / Michael Taylor 2021 Topps Heritage 200
Tyson Miller/Jimmy Lambert / Carlos Santana 2021 Topps Heritage 206
Dane Dunning/Zach Burdi/Matt Foster / Tyler Chatwood 2021 Topps Heritage 218
Abraham Toro / Chris Taylor 2021 Topps Heritage 229
Nolan Arenado / Christian Yelich 2021 Topps Heritage 251
Seth Lugo / Matt Barnes 2021 Topps Heritage 255
Austin Riley / Zach Eflin 2021 Topps Heritage 318
William Conteras/Tyler Stephenson / Mark Melancon 2021 Topps Heritage 324
Archie Bradley / Yuli Guerriel 2021 Topps Heritage 330
Carson Kelly / Jake Odorizzi 2021 Topps Heritage 351
Luis Arraez / Dylan Bundy 2021 Topps Heritage 370
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. / Josh Hader 2021 Topps Heritage 395
Justin Dunn / Anderson Tejada/Leody Taveras 2021 Topps Heritage 400

can't help here, but if anyone knows I am very curious how rare, whether they're intentional or true errors, etc.

I opened a ton of heritage and didn't find any (that I noticed anyway)..

can't help here, but if anyone knows I am very curious how rare, whether they're intentional or true errors, etc.

I opened a ton of heritage and didn't find any (that I noticed anyway)..
I got a bunch, i noticed because the card/s were like backwards in the pack and when i opened one the next few packs had them in it. I would have to check but i think i got a Trout with Tatis jr back...not sure as i was alittle upset with the whole ordeal...at odds of 1 in 3 for sp's we really need error cards!!!! If memory serves me correct i seen some on Ebay..20 cards for like 8 bucks

These were not intentional.

These cards are not spread throughout packs randomly. Most occur in pairs in packs which leads to believe they were thought to be normal base cards.

When making Heritage, 4 100 cards sheets of base cards, a 100 card sheet of SPs and other cards printed. Each pack has 9 cards, 2 from each base sheet and another random card, from another source, either SP, insert, variation, relic, parallel, auto etc. Some packs ninth card is another base card creating the dreaded base pack.

In the instance of these wrong backs, someone in the printing shop inadvertently mixed the front and back printing plates on two sheets of cards. This printing shop is a contractor hired by Topps to print the cards, Topps does not print any cards themselves.

If they were intentional, backs would not have two of these cards in each pack. In addition you wouldn’t have boxes with a bunch of them, and most boxes not getting any. The boxes that have these will tend to have 10-12 packs with two each, equaling 20-24 cards in total. On top of that, the box will have the typical SPs, inserts, etc at the same rates as boxes without the wrong backs. If these were on purpose they would be in the parallel/variation realm, so if you received one it would only be 1 in a box. These fall on the rate of base cards.

With all that said, I am still collecting all 100 to add to my Heritage set. For most they are going for .25-.50. Some can fetch slightly more, but even the bigger rookies only go for a couple dollars.
I would need a lot of these still but do t think I have any Betts or Ryan. I will double check though to see.

I hope this helps you.