2021 Topps inserts 35th cards, HR Challenge cards and Gold foil cards for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have this gold from 2021 299 Teoscar Hernandez do you have any Silver Pack Chrome left to trade from your Jumbo break?

I have this gold from 2021 299 Teoscar Hernandez do you have any Silver Pack Chrome left to trade from your Jumbo break?
I do....Not going to list all of them....because members start pm and messages me day and night.....who are u looking for and I'll see if I have it....Best regards, David

I do....Not going to list all of them....because members start pm and messages me day and night.....who are u looking for and I'll see if I have it....Best regards, David
David

These are the ones I have just post one I don’t list and I’ll confirm

Scherzer, Ozzie Smith, Hayes, Mountcastle, Smoltz, Mize, Jimenez, Mattingly Yelich.

Thanks

George

I not going to post all of them here....u have one card for me and u can have one....but its not where u can pick only the cherries....I have theses three and u can pick one for the trade. Robin Yount, George Brett Or Ichiro. Best regards, David

I not going to post all of them here....u have one card for me and u can have one....but its not where u can pick only the cherries....I have theses three and u can pick one for the trade. Robin Yount, George Brett Or Ichiro. Best regards, David
David
That’s why I listed what I had I had no problem with you picking one that you wanted to trade me.

George

I could use these:

• Joey Gallo Rangers 86b-10
  • Nolan Ryan Mets 86b-34
Could you use these for them:

2020 Topps Chrome Refractor Nelson Cruz
2020 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor Eddie Rosario

I could use these:

• Joey Gallo Rangers 86b-10
  • Nolan Ryan Mets 86b-34
Could you use these for them:

2020 Topps Chrome Refractor Nelson Cruz
2020 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor Eddie Rosario
Works for me! Posting trade right now and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David