2021 Topps Series 2 Hobby Box Team Break!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacknate

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Good evening! I hope you are doing well.

My brother and I are doing our first group break, and we want you to all be apart of it! The product being opened is a 2021 Topps Series 2 Hobby Box (every hobby box contains 24 packs of 14 cards and contains a memorabilia or autograph card as well as one silver pack). This will be a pick your team style break. ALL cards will be shipped to the person who bought the specific team. The box has been ordered and shipped and I will accept payment when the box arrives! We will break this the night the box arrives or a little after. We will update you all with tracking as it comes in!

Full disclosure, we are participating and taking the Dbacks as our team. Prices are not locked, we will take reasonable offers! Cross posted so will update as things come in on different sites.

Thanks for looking.

Teams Available:

• Atlanta Braves: $12
  • Baltimore Orioles: $6
  • Boston Red Sox: $8
  • Chicago Cubs: $10
  • Cincinnati Reds: $10
  • Cleveland Indians: $8
  • Colorado Rockies: $8
  • Detroit Tigers: $10
  • Houston Astros: $12
  • Kansas City Royals: $6
  • Los Angeles Angels: $16
  • Los Angeles Dodgers: $16
  • Miami Marlins: $12
  • Milwaukee Brewers: $10
  • New York Yankees: $12
  • New York Mets: $12
  • Oakland Athletics: $8
  • Philadelphia Phillies: $10
  • San Diego Padres: $16
  • San Francisco Giants: $12
  • St. Louis Cardinals: $8
  • Texas Rangers: $8
  • Toronto Blue Jays: $10
  • Washington Nationals: $12

Last edited:
Good evening! I hope you are doing well.

My brother and I are doing our first group break, and we want you to all be apart of it! The product being opened is a 2021 Topps Series 2 Hobby Box (every hobby box contains 24 packs of 14 cards and contains a memorabilia or autograph card as well as one silver pack). This will be a pick your team style break. ALL cards will be shipped to the person who bought the specific team. The box has been ordered and shipped and I will accept payment when the box arrives! We will break this the night the box arrives or a little after. We will update you all with tracking as it comes in!

Full disclosure, we are participating and taking the Dbacks as our team. Prices are not locked, we will take reasonable offers! Cross posted so will update as things come in on different sites.

Thanks for looking.

Teams Available:

• Atlanta Braves: $12
  • Baltimore Orioles: $6
  • Boston Red Sox: $8
  • Chicago Cubs: $10
  • Cincinnati Reds: $10
  • Cleveland Indians: $8
  • Colorado Rockies: $8
  • Detroit Tigers: $10
  • Houston Astros: $12
  • Kansas City Royals: $6
  • Los Angeles Angels: $16
  • Los Angeles Dodgers: $16
  • Miami Marlins: $12
  • Milwaukee Brewers: $10
  • Minnesota Twins: $8
  • New York Yankees: $12
  • New York Mets: $12
  • Oakland Athletics: $8
  • Philadelphia Phillies: $10
  • San Francisco Giants: $12
  • St. Louis Cardinals: $8
  • Texas Rangers: $8
  • Toronto Blue Jays: $10
  • Washington Nationals: $12

6 teams have sold, hobby box got shipped this morning! Still some good teams out there with some rookies and stars available! Angels, Marlins, Braves all still there for the taking.

Last edited:
Teams gone:

Angels
Twins
Pirates
Mariners
White Sox
Rays

Box just came in ahead of schedule, see picture below. Let’s try and get some more teams to people!

D682BC49-C277-4682-9105-CB679EE2B611.jpeg