2022 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crushed it this week!! upped my win total by 300%, all the way up to 6. With a chance to get to 350% this evening!! If you want to bankrupt Vegas, just pick opposite of me.

I am well on my way to my usual downward spiral. And I play parlays every week. I just feel that it is much more fun to watch if you can win a few bucks. I did hit a few college last year but the pros just seem to be very hard to hit.

I am well on my way to my usual downward spiral. And I play parlays every week. I just feel that it is much more fun to watch if you can win a few bucks. I did hit a few college last year but the pros just seem to be very hard to hit.

I miss betting on the games...I don't miss losing $$$ because I am so bad at it!

Hi -

I checked my history and I've finished top 3 in six of the nine years I've played in this league. 2015 was a rebuilding year for me - ha!

2021 - 3rd out of 20
2020 - 2nd out of 10
2019 - 4th out of 19
2018 - 2nd out of 17
2017 - 8th out of 17
2016 - 1st out of 19
2015 - 11th out of 17
2014 - 2nd out of 20
2013 - 2nd out of 17

I'd love to snag that Trout!

Thanks for hosting again @anglinomics

Good luck to everyone!

Scobes
Thanks for checking Scobes. If anyone is wondering, I am trying to find who won Pick'em in 2015. Yahoo doesn't keep track of history like Baseball, football, and Basketball do. So I am maintaining my own list of past winners. If anyone knowes who won that year, please let me know. Thanks.

Dave

Crazy......I have 10 points and tied for first with one other person....but I'm tied for third?
The tie breakers determine the order of the standings. There are four different tie breakers. I don't know how they work though. I did read an article that said they are used to determine the weekly winner. I would think that would also identify the season winner. It didn't say which tiebreakers were weekly or the order of their importance. If you look at the Weekly Performance tab, it shows the number of correct picks for each person. If the number of wins is in bold print, that person is the weekly winner.

David, as far as your specific question, it is too late to figure out since the numbers have changed.

David K. had the most correct picks in week 1 by getting 11 of 16 correct.

In week 2 Scobes lead the charge with 9 of 16.

Week 3 saw robwes207 lead with 10 of 16.

None of those numbers were tied.

The most correct picks in week 4 went to mm1sub with 12-3-1. That qualifies for the bonus prize by getting 12 or more correct picks in a week. The big week also vaulted mm1sub into first place.

The contest for 12 or more picks continues for every week of the season. So even if you missed picking for a week, you still have the weekly contest in play.

I hope you hit a parlay in week 4 with all the correct picks. It looks like your luck has changed.